Our valued sponsor

Hello all. I am a US citizen and need to form a company in a country that allows IDO Presale without complicated registrations. I was set on Caymans but they basically have same rules as US for ICO's so I believe IDO will be complicated as well. I just cannot find any information on Presales abroad so I have come here. On this board also, most members refer to crypto trading not much talk of IDO's.
So far I have an LLC registered in Wyoming, I will not be conducting trading-just an initial IDO and move some money back to the US to start building our platform and product. I know I will pay a tax on anything I bring back to the states, not worried about that. I have a few questions below, I'd appreciate any direct answers or advise. Thank you!

1. Which country/territory for LLC formation, simple and inexpensive? I like Cayman Islands, BVI, Nevis, Puerto Rico, Bermuda.
2. Where to hold funds? I want to stay away from any foreign banks, I'd much rather keep USDT in crypto wallet until ready to cash out to US bank account (I can also pay a few vendors with crypto). Is this possible or is an offshore bank account a must. Which wallet or EMI?
3. Is it possible for a US c corp from Delaware to own this international company and extract funds?
4. What other cash out methods do you all prefer? Im leaning towards having the foreign entity pouring into a crowdfunding campaign for my Wyoming LLC, or loaning it the money or as said before-extracting to parent company.

1. if you plan to raise trillions in IDO, why to look for a cheap formation? that's a good investment IMHO to structure everything in a way that will minimize your loss on taxes, irregards of how much initial setup will cost.
2. Monero :D because why not, it doesn't expose your finances for all to observe and trace.
3. Why you insist to put your $ into US and IRS? there's an option to renounce your citizenship and become unchained like Django cig-:,
4. Not sure it's legal to use tricks like same company crowdfund itself, smells like legal trouble later down the road o_Oo_Oo_O

1. if you plan to raise trillions in IDO, why to look for a cheap formation? that's a good investment IMHO to structure everything in a way that will minimize your loss on taxes, irregards of how much initial setup will cost.
2. Monero :D because why not, it doesn't expose your finances for all to observe and trace.
3. Why you insist to put your $ into US and IRS? there's an option to renounce your citizenship and become unchained like Django cig-:,
4. Not sure it's legal to use tricks like same company crowdfund itself, smells like legal trouble later down the road o_Oo_Oo_O
Why waste your time and mine? You answered one question- thank you for that. This board has a bunch of people that love to see themselves type.

• Haha
Reactions: lavel

Latest Threads