Our valued sponsor

What is the best country for crypto license?

You've choosen an improper forum, I'm afraid. You are more likely to obtain some advice here
Offshore Company, I guess. Perhaps worth moving? @James Spader?

They offer no such thing as a crypto license, there's no regulation whatsoever, OP can register a business there and offer crypto services without doing anything extra.
Yep. I guess the goal is to have some kind of easy-to-obtain license to calm users ("We are regulated! Your funds are safu!"), present to banks and others who want to see it. Estonia, just as Sols said, used to be easy. I don't have actual information though, the things were changing fast here...

European Union continues to produce that anti-money laundering directives, AMLD5, AMLD6 etc. They are supposed to work everywhere in EU. How does it work? Do they become law-equivalent in every country right away? Are all the EU countries supposed to ratify them and change their respective regulations to be in accordance with these directives?

From January 1, 2023, National Bank of Georgia started the regulation of the crypto industry. At the moment, registration is not necessary, but once the National Bank will adopt a new rule before July 1, 2023 entities carrying out crypto activities must register with the National Bank of Georgia and get digital asset service provider license wich will cost 10,000 GEL. You can read more details here.

Crypto is getting regulated now all over the world. If you're thinking of going unregulated you're thinking quite short term. There are some solutions available that are cheap and work, but probably not more than for 2 years.

Bulgaria is one of the best countries for crypto license as it gives the same features as Lithuania license and it is much cheaper for more information please PM
Why not to share it publicly? Or are there some specifics that should not be announced openly?

Reactions: legaltalk

Latest Threads