Our valued sponsor

What is wrong in CryptoLand, Bitcoin low -16,7% !!

SoNewToAllShit

Mentor Group Gold
Sep 10, 2018
Visit site
Does someone know what is wrong in Crypto Land?

The last week or more bitcoins has fallen from 41K highs to almost 31K low today, insane!!

Does someone know if this has to do with the new US President Joe Biden?

Does someone know what is wrong in Crypto Land?

The last week or more bitcoins has fallen from 41K highs to almost 31K low today, insane!!

Does someone know if this has to do with the new US President Joe Biden?
It is going to 0. I would short it and sell all.
Well, nothing new to see here. After doubling in about 3 weeks. Some correction is good and required.

Screenshot_2021-01-16 Home Twitter.png

Screenshot_2021-01-15 Home Twitter.png

Reactions: SoNewToAllShit
Big experts evaluated at 400k $ what is going on... jokes aside I think it will stabilize at around 27-29k and stay for some time but hard to tell of course. It was obvious that after enormous rise it would drop

It can't be over, less than 2 weeks ago all the big wales said BTC should hit 50K even 100K within a few months, now it should already be over... really.. I don't hope that's what is going, but will put a remark on this should it happen and learn to the next time.

It can't be over, less than 2 weeks ago all the big wales said BTC should hit 50K even 100K within a few months, now it should already be over... really.. I don't hope that's what is going, but will put a remark on this should it happen and learn to the next time.
thats momentum chasing, herd behavior. It cannot be seen just here but also in the coronacraze all over the world.
it goes up. then sky is the limit.
now some days down, it is all doom and gloom.

I suggest to listen to this if you think bitcoin is going below 20k ever again. we are experiencing FUD and crazy dip exactly as planned from anyone who have followed this market for a few years. a lot of peoples are accumulating now around 30k.

also this segment at 7:20 from an interview with billionaire Frank Giustra where he gets very excited about buying bitcoin, look at his reaction and expression when he says he wants to buy bitcoin but can't get to actually do it, very telling of what most rich people think currently, very bullish imho smi(&%
whole video is interesting too, a bit less enthusiastic on bitcoin than Michael Saylor is though.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonato
Bitcoin right now is being bought 70-90% with TETHER, not with real money. Tether is a huge scam that claims they have their money to back their "coin" in banks in Barbados, but their alleged USD balance is bigger than the FX balance of entire Barbados.

Tether's putative "USD reserves" haven't been audited. Tether is under investigation by US authorities & has failed to comply with court-ordered information requests.

When Tether is finally exposed as a scam, BTC will crash to oblivion and with it the money of everybody that invested in this scam.

Honestly I can't wait for Michael Saylor to be sued by his shareholders for breaking his fiduciary duty. The guy took real money and bought with it "magic coins" that do nothing and can never do anything.

Last edited:
Bitcoin right now is being bought 70-90% with TETHER, not with real money. Tether is a huge scam that claims they have their money to back their "coin" in banks in Barbados, but their alleged USD balance is bigger than the FX balance of entire Barbados.

Tether's putative "USD reserves" haven't been audited. Tether is under investigation by US authorities & has failed to comply with court-ordered information requests.

When Tether is finally exposed as a scam, BTC will crash to oblivion and with it the money of everybody that invested in this scam.

Honestly I can't wait for Michael Saylor to be sued by his shareholders for breaking his fiduciary duty. The guy took real money and bought with it "magic coins" that do nothing and can never do anything.
Tether keeps requesting more time for its disclosures to the government it’s indeed very likely they are up to funny business also if it is backed 1:1 truly who keeps over a billion dollars in Barbadosnai¤%

If tether is supposed to crash, where do the tether holders run to?
Uhm maybe they will dump Tether and buy BTC.

Clearly one wanna use tether instead of usd for buying as it is much faster to wire it around.

Latest Threads