Our valued sponsor

What is your experience with the Swiss bank dukascopy ?

ththugues4

Mar 21, 2021
Ghana
Visit site
Hello,

I am looking for an alternative to payooner because transferWise or revolut does not work for me because I am in not in EU. I came across the Swiss bank dukascopy, it allows the opening of a remote bank account + minimum deposit of 30 euros + very good card limit + video verification with a agent + etc.. . In view of their site and some research they are legitimate.

please have people already worked with them and if so what was your experience thank you

Thanks

Reactions: troubled soul
ducascopy is a trading bank/company you may not be allowed to withdrawal your money without preforming any trading activity
you better talk to them about this before doing any transactions
Are you sure about that? where do you read it?

I’m talking about the restriction you mentioned, not withdrawal without making any trading activity

Are you sure about that? where do you read it?

I’m talking about the restriction you mentioned, not withdrawal without making any trading activity
i used to work for exness.com which is also an fx broker
clients are not allowed to use the company just for transactions, you have to have some trading activity, or your withdrawal requests will always be rejected for this reason
also receiving money from source and sending the money to a different destination is considered somehow money laundering, even if you own the two ends
you can't launder your cash on an fx broker
you are allowed to trade but you have to withdrawal the initial deposit back to where it came from, and than you are free to withdrawal the profits to anywhere.
best thing to do is read docascopy's TOS / Policies , or just ask them about it

Last edited:
Reactions: jjrapy
ducascopy is a trading bank/company you may not be allowed to withdrawal your money without preforming any trading activity
you better talk to them about this before doing any transactions
This is not true. Dukascopy Bank has two business activities: brokerage (that Sponoza17 was referring to) and banking that allows third-party deposits/withdrawals. There're two different web sites for both. www.dukascopy.com - brokerage. www.dukascopy.bank - banking.

Reactions: Mda
We contacted them 2 weeks ago through their contact page, so far no live sign, they didn't bother to come back to us at all!

I also emailed them once, no reply ... it's been a year now :D

They are not the only ones, many banks just do not bother to reply. I wonder why is that so? Too much work, not enough employees, not interested in random people contacting them through website? I don't get it.

Reactions: jjrapy
We contacted them 2 weeks ago through their contact page, so far no live sign, they didn't bother to come back to us at all!
Did you ever got a reply from them ? I contacted them a few times but got standard replies at least they looked like standard standard

Latest Threads