Our valued sponsor

What would be the cheapest way to register a Cyprus company?

koohl

I'm a winner
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 28, 2022
Visit site
Can anybody explain or tell me where I can register a Cyprus company with Neobank account in EUR the cheapest ?

If it works I will need 5 or 10 new companies over the next month (this is beside the UK LTD's I also posted about) - forget the large setup fees of 2000 euro it's not for me.

Anyone able to offer something ?

@CyprusLaw @CyprusLawyer101 @CyprusBusiness

Thanks for all the prompt PM's I got from you guys. I consider my options right now and will get back with either more questions or let you know how we move on.

Hey Koohl,
I will PM you.
@CyprusLawyer101 Can you please also send me a pm about the company formation offer?
I am interested in moving to Cyprus and forming a Cyprus Limited company to deliver freelance consulting services. I will serve as the director and pay myself a salary so I can qualify for the 60 day Non-Dom tax residency program.
I already found a house which I will rent from Cypriot landlord starting at the beginning of 2023 (the utitlity bill will be adjusted to my name after my first visit there).

Can anybody explain or tell me where I can register a Cyprus company with Neobank account in EUR the cheapest ?

If it works I will need 5 or 10 new companies over the next month (this is beside the UK LTD's I also posted about) - forget the large setup fees of 2000 euro it's not for me.

Anyone able to offer something ?

@CyprusLaw @CyprusLawyer101 @CyprusBusiness
Hi, it will cost you around $3,500 with bank account openink.

Reactions: Schwellkopp

Latest Threads