Gift Card Payment gateway
Aston & Williams Offshore Company, Trust and Bank
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents

What's savest EMI for 20K SEPA transfers without blocking?

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
I have been shopping around for save EMI's for some time, now I made a short list but still I'm missing approval from the EMI's, means they don't come back to me with a clear answer.

Business model, simply consultancy with legal entity UK LTD duly incorporated with all documents available, EU director and owner.

I receive transfers from 5000 to 25000 euro at a time about 3 - 4 times a month.

I asked Transferwise already for a statement that they won't freeze my account, so far they want to come back to me within this week!
I have asked Ebury, they don't want my business so I asked Mister Tango, no reply, Intergiro, NO reply!
Bankera is out of question for now, don't trust them, it's me.

Now I consider:
  • Converta
  • Naga
  • WorldFirst
Is there any reason why I would not trust the three listed above AND is there any other EMI which I should approach that maybe will have insurance or anything?

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Mentor Group Gold
Commercial Service
Business Angel

Hehe, sorry missed this. Well, not sure what kind of trust you need, but they are principal members of Visa and they also provide SEPA instant transfers. And they also have over 150 employees. It sounds like a risk-free option in my eyes.

But it's not about me there, so it's your choice ;)

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
okay... just read some reviews elsewhere, but looking at reviews below

It sounds valid.

Still any other solutions?

rowena

Entrepreneur
I asked Transferwise already for a statement that they won't freeze my account, so far they want to come back to me within this week!
Obviously, TW or any reputable financial institution is not going to provide any statement or promise to you.

If you have all your documents and your business is legal then you can use TW without issues. Other good options:

- Paysera: The biggest EMI in Lithuania.
- Payoneer: USA-based, expensive and they're going public soon.

Try to work with TW. They're the best if your business/setup is 100% legit.

bilderberger

I can also vouch for TransferWise for similar size and frequency of payments where the money originates from named client accounts. Again, any EMI or even a bank can ask you for some due diligence on payments if there’s anything concerning, so long as can provide the invoices and any supporting info, you’re golden.

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution