Our valued sponsor

Jackie0007

Aug 23, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone, I have been following this forum for quite some time now, but now I am trying to start my business offshore and I decided to go with a HK company but the companies providing HK companies are having high prices and bad reviews online so I don't know where to go, please help I believe many of you have experience with good companies. If you have any other offshore options other HK which are cheaper please suggest.

Reactions: Spinat
Reactions: zeytin
Thanks for the suggestion but I don't like the looks of it, any other alternative? Maybe some other country?

You can also try Global Account | Currenxie You get different accounts, also IBAN. It's a HK company, so easy to get an account there if you have a HK company. Easy online account opening. Or B2B Pay (no experience, but they said that they open accounts for HK companies).

Neat is really not bad. If it works than it's ok. Some people are having problems, but most not. It means that you cannot really rely on them. But as long as it works it's ok. If you take both Neat and Currenxie you already have an alternative if things go wrong.

Currenxie only doesn't offer credit cards. But there are alternatives. I heard that Paysera opens accounts for HK companies.

What is the price for a so called "cheap HK company" ? I have not seen that yet?

Reactions: Nesso
That's the lowest possible price I ever have heard, who is the agent that can do ALL INCLUDED for $500 - you really mean, EVERYTHING is included no hidden fee, no surprise no BS all clean?

Reactions: tyto and Joe Blasco
The cheapest way to incorporate in Hong Kong is usually found by going to a small, local CPA firm. You can find a list on the HK Institute of CPA website: The Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants — The ones whose websites are not in English are often cheaper, in my experience.

But you should be careful to also look at the cost of accounting, audit, and filing of returns, as well as the mandatory government fees. Make sure you look at the whole picture, not just incorporation costs.

Reactions: bibing
That's the lowest possible price I ever have heard, who is the agent that can do ALL INCLUDED for $500 - you really mean, EVERYTHING is included no hidden fee, no surprise no BS all clean?

I found Hong Kong Company Incorporation | PENA LIMITED $500 for everything included everything in the first year.
I didn't order anything there yet. But I asked them some things by email and received replies.
And I didn't figure out everything yet about costs after the first year. I want to do bookkeeping myself with an online service. I also have to make invoices so usually this happens by itself. And maybe someone to help if I have questions. But the price they quoted me was based on a number of invoices each year. And I had to pay for an accountant also. Still need to compare this with other offerings.

It is also not a requirement to keep using the same agency after a year.

I found Hong Kong Company Incorporation | PENA LIMITED $500 for everything included everything in the first year.

There one of Neat's partners and Neat charges same price to setup company. Maybe worth while comparing prices and services across all of Neat's partners below if you not already done so.

I find it odd that Pena recommend Euro Pacific Bank. How do they go from recommending OCBC bank to bottom of barrel Euro Pacific Bank? doh948"". How can EPB possibly be one of the only two overseas banks they recommend in the ENTIRE world?...lol. With regret I know all I need to know about Pena now :(.

Reactions: tyto and Jackie0007
Have you tried them? Can I depend on this? If not then any dependable companies? I don't mind if the price is high at this point, just need some company that doesn't scam me on every step
There one of Neat's partners and Neat charges same price to setup company. Maybe worth while comparing prices and services across all of Neat's partners below if you not already done so.

Have you tried them? Can I depend on this? If not then any dependable companies? I don't mind if the price is high at this point, just need some company that doesn't scam me on every step

Not tried them but I am considering them once things normalize in Hong Kong.

Reactions: Jackie0007
What do you mean by normalize? Is it not okay to form a HK company at this time?

You know there is daily anti government protests in Hong Kong right now right? ns2 Just google "Hong Kong protests"

No one knows where events will lead too.

Reactions: tyto

Latest Threads