Our valued sponsor

Where is that crypto tax heaven?

Hey,

To put it simply, I'm looking for a country where I could move to, to avoid paying crypto taxes or pay small crypto taxes. I hold a European country passport that is in EU. And crypto is my only source of income.

I hear the Dubai is best for that, but it looks like to cost of living are too high for me to live there. My crypto gains won't be enough for that.

I hear Portugal is good, but it wont work for me as I trade a lot of crypto and they have high taxes for traders and they are planning on adding more crypto taxes very soon.

Any suggestion where should I relocate to, to be able to live out of crypto trading and having crypto as the only source of income?

Preferably somehwere where is not cold 6 months a year and where I could actually live as a European passport holder.

Anyone?

you want to have a look at the following thread

Feel free to DM - advises depend on your gross gain, if you are getting taxed on a 20k gains, you would rather optimize your trading positions and harvest loses than seek a different jurisdiction, please you will always need to pay an income when the money arrives to your home country.

you want to have a look at the following thread
not a fan of europe to be honest, it aint gonna be nice there for next 10 or more years.

Hey,

To put it simply, I'm looking for a country where I could move to, to avoid paying crypto taxes or pay small crypto taxes. I hold a European country passport that is in EU. And crypto is my only source of income.

I hear the Dubai is best for that, but it looks like to cost of living are too high for me to live there. My crypto gains won't be enough for that.

I hear Portugal is good, but it wont work for me as I trade a lot of crypto and they have high taxes for traders and they are planning on adding more crypto taxes very soon.

Any suggestion where should I relocate to, to be able to live out of crypto trading and having crypto as the only source of income?

Preferably somehwere where is not cold 6 months a year and where I could actually live as a European passport holder.

Anyone?
Any third world will do for you then. Pick one where you like the culture and try to adopt.
Dubai is indeed quite costly, but you could also live in cheap emirates like ajman if that is what you want.

Any third world will do for you then. Pick one where you like the culture and try to adopt.
Dubai is indeed quite costly, but you could also live in cheap emirates like ajman if that is what you want.
and what 3rd world countries have small or no crypto tax?

There are quite a few ex-EU crypto folk in Georgia.
I would rather avoid living in a place that can be invaded at anytime.

That would be a nice place to be if security is granted and living is good.
granted? :D
I'll repeat myself... Mexico is no war zone as presented in the western media
even with mediocre money you can have a good life in great weather, good food and high level of freedom

That would be a nice place to be if security is granted and living is good.

That is highly dependent on where in the country you are. Its certain that some areas are basically run by a cartel and might want to avoid them.

Some states are very nice places to live in, great weather, food and the government leaves you alone for the most part.

The locals are one of the best parts of Mexico imo. Very welcoming people.

Hey,

Anyone?
Look for Malta, it's nice there.
Have You consider Romania?

Latest Threads