Our valued sponsor

Where should one keep their wealth to avoid future potential sanctions?

1. Gold
First and Most secure way is to hold Physical Gold to yourself. (In bag or any location where you can run with that gold when crisis happen).

2.Crypto
Without exchange account, Crypto stored in Paper wallet.
best ideas, if you even have a anonymous wallet it may work well for you and your cryptos.

Reactions: troubled soul
And after the ban of the Russian athletes at the paraolympics games, the stop at the any concert of Tchaikovsky, ban at teaching Dostovyesky and Tolstoy literature, ban at the name of Yury Gagarin, and so on, we now have a complete ban also at the “Russian art”.
With this bestial, ignorant and Luciferin cancel culture, western world deeply deserves being culturally and financially annihilated.
What i think is best is that the next generation of our children will not know that there will be an isolated country called north korea 2 aka russia as it isolates itself from the world map and the internet. the ban will do its part.

What i think is best is that the next generation of our children will not know that there will be an isolated country called north korea 2 aka russia as it isolates itself from the world map and the internet. the ban will do its part.
So you children will be raised among censorship similar to the ones in China or North Korea? All the while being told that they live in a democrasy? Sounds good to me.

Guys keep to thread topic please.

P.S There are other threads where you can post other unrelated stuff thx.

Last edited:
Reactions: clemens
Farmland is a great investment, especially during a period of inflation. Over the past year, farmland in the U.S. has substantially increasing in price. In a separate but related development, Congress is considering legislation to ban China from continuing to buy U.S. farmland.
Land values in the Midwest grain belt have gained 25-30 per cent in the past year while auctions draw intense bidding for available ground.
The price of Iowa farmland rose by a third between March 2021 and March 2022, the institute said.
Retail investors are able to buy into farmland investment trusts such as Gladstone Land, whose shares have doubled over the past year and trade under the ticker LAND, or Farmland Partners, which is up 21 per cent over the past year.
But total returns, which also include price appreciation, have been strong: for annual cropland they were 11.1 per cent in 2021, according the NCREIF Farmland Index, which tracks holdings of investors including Gladstone, TIAA and Prudential.

China owns more than $2 billion of US farmland:​

Farmland is a great investment, especially during a period of inflation. Over the past year, farmland in the U.S. has substantially increasing in price. In a separate but related development, Congress is considering legislation to ban China from continuing to buy U.S. farmland.

China owns more than $2 billion of US farmland:​

I smell expropriation waiting to happen once the heat on China gets turned on.
The main weak point of farmland investment. You are pretty much defenseless against expropriation especially as a foreigner.

Reactions: Rulentiy
I smell expropriation waiting to happen once the heat on China gets turned on.
The main weak point of farmland investment. You are pretty much defenseless against expropriation especially as a foreigner.
Expropriation would not be necessary, unless there is a war with China. The issue is food security -- and not allowing American citizens to suffer from the export of food to China.

So, in the face of serious food security, the U.S. would simply ban the export of food. In other words, Chinese companies could still own the land and make a nice profit, but the food would remain in the U.S.

Expropriation would not be necessary, unless there is a war with China. The issue is food security -- and not allowing American citizens to suffer from the export of food to China.

So, in the face of serious food security, the U.S. would simply ban the export of food. In other words, Chinese companies could still own the land and make a nice profit, but the food would remain in the U.S.
That will come. Also price controls seem to be tried soon, which is a defacto expropriation which will lead to shortages.

In such situation of food insecurity then owning crop producing land would mean the value of your investment could increase. Expropriation due to national security concerns is always a problem however. Not sure what can be done about that sadly.

Reactions: daxbr
In such situation of food insecurity then owning crop producing land would mean the value of your investment could increase. Expropriation due to national security concerns is always a problem however. Not sure what can be done about that sadly.
Debt against land equity might be a solution with proceeds invested in physical gold. Long term land lease could be another solution.

Believe it or not , Farming Is Like Gambling. If everything is good you get so much money, small climate change small natural disaster your lose everything. Farming is never ever be the instrument of Assured return.
Like Developing Private Island, do not guaranteed that Tourist will visit your island. Do not get me wrong. Not only development cost, Maintaining this type of private Island resort is too costly that You never get positive return from that investment, It is like money pit. You just burning cash every year.

If you do not want to use digital asset parking, Only safe solution is Physical gold. everything else is not safe. Do not give you safe assure return.

Believe it or not , Farming Is Like Gambling. If everything is good you get so much money, small climate change small natural disaster your lose everything. Farming is never ever be the instrument of Assured return.
Like Developing Private Island, do not guaranteed that Tourist will visit your island. Do not get me wrong. Not only development cost, Maintaining this type of private Island resort is too costly that You never get positive return from that investment, It is like money pit. You just burning cash every year.

If you do not want to use digital asset parking, Only safe solution is Physical gold. everything else is not safe. Do not give you safe assure return.
But, why would you want to farm yourself? In Western Europe, farmland is similar to real estate. Investors buy it and lease it out to farmers. Why would you want to take the risk of farming yourself? You just buy the land and wait for the value to appreciate over time, meanwhile covering some costs with leases. Where I am from, farmland prices are very stable and going upward (maybe because of scarcity, I don't know). The price depends fully on the type of land and the geographical position. It's quite straightforward actually and (so I believe) very low risk!

They are already working to produce food localy in big buildings.
But, why would you want to farm yourself? In Western Europe, farmland is similar to real estate. Investors buy it and lease it out to farmers. Why would you want to take the risk of farming yourself? You just buy the land and wait for the value to appreciate over time, meanwhile covering some costs with leases. Where I am from, farmland prices are very stable and going upward (maybe because of scarcity, I don't know). The price depends fully on the type of land and the geographical position. It's quite straightforward actually and (so I believe) very low risk!
:) maybe also write where you are from farmers are getting massivly broke........and only big corpo with 2000+ha are still making profit which have a direct contact with big discounters
Why are prices stable currently ?Because big corpo are buying it to gain control over the food chain.
Will it stay this way ?NO

Only safe solution is Physical gold. everything else is not safe.

Physical gold is not at all a good idea long term. Western regulations around trading bullion will become more stringent outside of coins and jewellery etc. It is already considered a high risk activity by banks. The whole Russia drama might be pretext for tougher regulation around this safe haven asset and make bullion less usable to average person.

What sounds good like making sure Russia can't use their gold always turns into make sure you and I can't use gold...lol.

That's ridiculous. Maybe they can restrict bullions but Gold bars ?

Yup. They get to kill two birds with one stone. The last thing western governments want is their people hoarding physical untaxable gold outside the financial system. They need your assets in the system and within easy reach for when the day comes ;).

• Angry
Reactions: Marie Manila
Yup. They get to kill two birds with one stone. The last thing western governments want is their people hoarding physical untaxable gold outside the financial system. They need your assets in the system and within easy reach for when the day comes ;).
Everything you say is true, but I find it hard to believe that they could pull it off. There are certain actions that are big red flags for patriots -- and that would create a huge backlash with mass civil disobedience.

In the U.S., one such thing is banning firearms, which are correctly seen as are badges of liberty. Restricting gold might be another. Citizens are now far less tolerant of such dictatorial actions than they were in 1933 when President Roosevelt issued Executive Order 6102.

Of course, if such restrictions on liberty are enacted during a severe panic anything is possible.

Latest Threads