Our valued sponsor

Where to open my business bank account and register my company?

Birdy

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site
Hello friends, I need your help. I am trying to register my company where I will pay the lowest TAX. Also, I must to be able to have PayPal business account because most of my customers will pay me with PayPal. Can you recommend me where to open my businesses bank account and where to register my company for the lowest TAX + to be able to open the PayPal account for my company? Thank you!

Reactions: Spinat
To start with you could post in the proper forum! Thread moved :)

Having a PayPal to any offshore company can be a problem: for eg. if you use a nominee director he'll have to open it for you (costs) and once you login from a different country - they might lock the account (happened to my friend).

So maybe you should look at options of having a company in your home country first. Depending on where you live, it might be cheaper than these 7k, and if you find a good accountant (or tax advisor) you could lower the tax to a reasonable level.

I guess you do some kind of online work and for that kind of a job Estonia is probably the best option, but it's not zero-tax.

You must ensure control and management is where the company is registered. Most often such thing is done with real professional nominees living in the offshore jurisdiction of your choice.

Latest Threads