Our valued sponsor

Where to temporarily put illegally obtained money

Frank0101

Mar 16, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone, hypothetically speaking I wanted to know just out of curiosity how a person should move to convert to Monero illegally obtained money. Starting from the fact that the money will have to be received in a European bank account and the goal of the person is to make them in cryptocurrencies to have no traceable money, what is the best choice to leave fewer tracks?

Reactions: Propeller
Welcome aboard :)

To start with I will move your thread to the proper forum.

Reactions: Frank0101
Hypothetically, about Wich amount do we speak? And still hypothetically, when your non legit money hit European account, first of all move it out the UE zone.
Then you are relax with time , you put layers and then buy your crypto!

Hypothetically, about Wich amount do we speak? And still hypothetically, when your non legit money hit European account, first of all move it out the UE zone.
Then you are relax with time , you put layers and then buy your crypto!
4-5k euros each month hypothetically speaking, I was talking about a European bank because to do many things are necessary.

This still sound vague. Where does the money start? An illegal item that is bought (customer money to EU account), is it an illegal transaction from company to company or something else?
Is the EU bank account already registered or do you need to register it?
It is necessary to register it and the money comes from one company and theoretically to another company.

You will have to setup a cover business to get a bank account. This won't work otherwise.

well depends on what you are actually will do with this company. If it's just to fool the banks you don't need it to be anonymous only for that reason.

Yes, but assuming that that money is obtained illegally if they make inquiries do not go back to the holder?
Where does this money comes from? I would like to know "how illegal" this money is?

Most often the bank will close your bank account and transfer the remaining funds to an account of your choice.

But if you SCAM people you may be at the wrong place.

Reactions: profitbbb

Latest Threads