Our valued sponsor

Which Crypto Visa or MC card if not crypto.com ?

tacokai

Mentor Group Lifetime
Sep 17, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking at a new account where I can deposit some of my cryptos and spend them using a debit card either Visa or MC doesn't matter.

The problem with crypto.com is that it will take you 180 days before you can apply for a debit card as I understand it, now I seek an alternative where I can apply for an account, do the KYC and then get my debit card. AdvCash is not an option thiese f*****s just blocked my account.

1617008053969.png

Any suggest is welcome.

Reactions: troubled soul

spend.com/cards/
clubswan.com

I never use any of them . Just find during search
Thanks

Reactions: tacokai
yeah okay, I see... problem is that I would rad about some user experience, because finding some on Google is not a problem I can do that. My problem is that there are so many scams and s**t services around that even not the flies know which one to pick.

If someone has knowledge and used one please post here, in the meantime I will look into the already suggested ;)

Yeah True , Crypto Is new space . It is very hard to find reliable service . Today You can buy fake positive Review Also.
There is no other way to round to do so.
Use It any service at your own risk.

First option will be use the top Exchange Debit card Binance and coinbase both provide card but with low limit.

Second will use trust news website or blog.

Other one is , This guy is genuine and have other very successful blog shoutmeloud.com. so you can trust him. I am following him since ages.

This one

according to bitcoin.com is it one of the oldest services but located in Italy as far as I guess from their domain. Italy has not a strong financial country they are known to be pretty much unreliable in economic point of view.

wonder if someone has used them?

180 days refer to how long your CRO investment will be locked up. The visa card will be sent immediately.
ahhh that make sense.. I was just to ask about it so you posted it :) have you been using them?

Nexo<>Revolut - for day to day expenses, using myself, so far no problems. You can either take a loan at 5.9% (if you hold 10% of your account in NEXO token) or use internal exchange and withdraw to any IBAN (in your name). SEPA usually same day. Their own CC comming this summer to EU .

Revolut is still trading with cryptocurrency internal only! Or has this changed? What this means, you can't move any of your cryptos from other wallets inside Revolut or the opposite which limits you a lot and make useless for most of us.

Wirex, I'm not sure, lately there have been a lot of reviews about them stating they have troubles, I'm not aware if they have sort it all out:

Personally I would not use any of them for now!

I'm looking at a new account where I can deposit some of my cryptos and spend them using a debit card either Visa or MC doesn't matter.

The problem with crypto.com is that it will take you 180 days before you can apply for a debit card as I understand it, now I seek an alternative where I can apply for an account, do the KYC and then get my debit card. AdvCash is not an option thiese f*****s just blocked my account.

View attachment 2371

Any suggest is welcome.
they are running a massive ponzi scam

There are lots of recommendations here. I wonder if anyone has tried Trastra?
do you have any experience with them, some service you work for?

Is anyone using the Eidoo card? They say it has up to 16% crypto-back on purchases, but on their previous site, the receiving of crypto-back was a bit more complicated than a single tier.

Latest Threads