Our valued sponsor

Which EMI for crypto trading european llc ?

anatrala

Aug 20, 2019
Visit site
Hi, since banks seems to be overzealous and rejecting or going throught overwhelming compliance process, since I would like just to withdraw little amounts, from platform as coinbase, I would like to know what are the possibilities ?
Here is what I know already :
fire.com : only for scottish and a few countries, not all europe
bunq : only for the netherland
n26 : only for freelancers, not for LLC
revolut : seems they are blocking all transactions and not opening for crypto trader llc
transferwise : against their term to withdraw from a crypto trading platform
mistertango : scammy fees, I wanted a cheap solution for withdrawing little amount per month : 0-2500 E
banqia : their site is bugged, impossible to register
epayments : they are asking for a company website, I don't have one
local banks : refusing to open
advcash : expensive ?

I have still a possibility to use peer to peer exchange but they are charging huge fees, around 4%, I would like to be able to find either an EMI that let me directly withdraw from coinbase,

I thought about WIREX, are they providing a corporate IBAN ? How is their success rate for onboarding ?
I heard here about Gemini, that they provided a personal IBAN, so that when you withdraw from your account, it appears as if it were from a real bank account so the bank cannot refuse it, is it real for European SEPA for corporate accounts ? For example can pay your salary directly by sending from your Gemini corporate to your personnal account ?

as I need a way to be able to pay myself a salary to my personnal bank account, from a corporate bank account

thanks

Check with kraken. For website you may easely be able to find someone that can do it cheap and which will be sufficient for ePayments.

Kraken, Transferwise and AdvCash is all you need in order to have hassle free trading of BTC, Debitcard and wire transfer by SEPA available, let the money floating. In the mentor group you can read much more about all of this.

Reactions: Btraveler

Latest Threads