Our valued sponsor

Which exchangers can make FIAT to Crypto - Crypto to FIAT? NO P2P

for everyone in Europe or the US I don't see this is a problem or did I miss anything? What about Binance are they able to handle people from Colombia?

Dear readers.

I hope you are doing well.

I have resolved an issue about banking when receiving crypto payments to my company. Now I face a problem where I would like to get your guidance. Let me explain the situation so you can understand it better:

1. I am citizen and resident of Colombia.
2. I work in the forex retail trading and will open a trading account with a Dominica Broker.
3. I am going to use a Panama IBC and bank account in Lithuania with full support of SWIFT/SEPA/CHAPS/Target2/Faster Payment and hold major currencies like USD/EUR/GBP

The only purpose I will need to get from the exchanger is this:
A. I need to buy one of these coins: Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Ripple, USDCoin, Tether or True USD using FIAT (USD/EUR) via bank transfer SWIFT/SEPA.
b. I need the exchanger gives me those coins and send them to the broker to the wallet address, the broker will inmediatly exchange those coins to USD trading forex account.
C. I am going to trade.
D. I need to withdraw so broker converts USD to Coins and send them to my corporate wallet and then,
E. I need to sell coins to receive FIAT USD/EUR again.
F. I need to ask to the exchanger to send FIAT to my bank account Again.
G. First deposit will be from 10k however I am doing my best to start with 100k before December.

In few words, I buy Coins with FIAT via SWIFT/SEPA and after some time, I sell coins to get FIAT via SWIFT/SEPA.
View attachment 1582

I need to emphasize I am not allow to participate in P2P network. My bank will not agree if they see how many people from different places deposits different amounts of money. No way.
I just need a legal company exchanger that participates between they (the company) and me. So all payments will be from the exchanger jurisdiction and bank jurisdiction. That's it. That's how I avoid to get blacklisted and burnt out. I also want to emphasize that my transactions sizes will be a minimum of 10k and withdrawals sizes will be a minimum of 10k, but I will be growing up from 10k, then 20k, then 30k weekly or monthly basis. Finally, I am not going to use the exchange account to trade crypto and make money with crypto, only use it for transactional purposes.

After explaning this long history,
do you have some idea WHO Exchanger (legal company) can agree to open a corporate account (wallet) for a legal Panama IBC where its shareholder and director is Colombian individual and support FIAT SWIFT SEPA high volume.
do you have some idea WHO Exchanger (legal company) can agree to open a personal account (wallet) with support FIAT SWIFT SEPA high volume for a Colombian individual with EU bank?

Thank you so much for your time for reading and answer (if applicable)

Have a great weeknd ahead and stay safe!
Absolutely fantastic thread, it was very helpful for my situation. Can I ask what banks you are using that supports FPS, chaps in GBP? Are they fully aware of your intended purpose and desired banking activities? How are you navigating Crypto regulation?

I saw that many people here are interested in services that allow to accept crypto payments for their businesses. Not so long ago, we integrated our website with Heropayments - cool guys, transactions fly, small fee, a lot of coins supported