Our valued sponsor

Which is the best online company to create an LLC in the USA?

@clemens Price for LLC formation $150 all included ( $100 Wyoming state filing fee + $25 Annual Registered agent charge + $25 for their service). They also provide a unique business addresses for $30 per month along with a signed lease agreement.

All other services (e.g. northwestregisteredagent, doola etc.) use their registered agent addresses. If the address you get has 30 N Gould St STE R Sheridan, then it is their address. So, before you buy service from any other company ask them for their registered agent address in Wyoming and you will get the picture.

I have 5 companies created with them along with banking from Mercury.

Whatever other companies say about corporate documents, you can create them on your own through templates. Mercury Bank will only require an EIN verification letter (CP-575) or 147C Fax.

If you want to view their lease agreement, you can DM me any time.

Declaration: I have no association or affiliation with them. I am a satisfied customer of them for many years.

Last edited:
Another good one for Wyoming: Wyoming Registered Agent Incorporators for Wyoming

Northwest (Registered Agent | Corporate Guides | NW Registered Agent) cover most states.

One of the biggest on the market: CT Corporation

It depends on what you need. There are dozens of perfectly fine registered agents that do nothing but act as registered agent, and maybe help getting EIN and getting apostille/certified documents. Very few help with bank account opening, beyond sending you a referral link to Mercury and other US fintechs like that. Even fewer help with advanced stuff like drafting documents and setting up sophisticated asset protection.

Reactions: bonox
Really good, I have used them for years and 0 issues.

I have also used www.newmexicoregisteredagent.com but they are a little less responsive in the communication compared to Northwest.

I haven't used any of them for requesting EIN numbers, I always do it myself so not sure if is fast with them (doing it on my own it takes weeks) but it's like @Sols says, it's basically an address service

I just ordered a LLC from WYOMING REGISTERED AGENT - $25 A YEAR TOTAL
I added the EIN for non-US persons.
The process was easy, they say in 2 days the company will be ready.

Anyone knows where to find aged US LLCs for cheap?
In the case of a non-US person, I prefer to fax in my SS4 and then call IRS after 5 business days. IRS support will fax you the 147c, while you are there on the call. Wyoming started the LLC business and Delaware and NM are other options. There can be issues with bank accounts in the case of anonymous NM LLCs, I have found many fintech refuse opening accounts for LLCs from NM with registered agent addresses.

Latest Threads