Our valued sponsor

Which reputable country has no company registry for Company database? (except Caribbean country )

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
In which country still you can register company with full privacy..
there is no publically available database for Company owner and financial information ?
Yes Caribbean does have that....but I am looking for reputable one....
Do anyone have any idea about this ?

Thanks

Reactions: jafo
Reactions: troubled soul
there is no publically available database for Company owner and financial information ?

Thanks
Being a privacy enthusiast myself, the best jurisdiction I have encountered till day that can be considered "reputable" is Gibraltar. They only publicise gambling companies and those that require financial regulations. For other companies, there is a company registry and it seems really hard and costly to obtain the information + you have to do everything by e-mail or go in-person, as there is no automated process. There is the link so you can see whether it is private enough for you.

Thanks
You can either use loopholes and there are exemptions - quite often you can submit an application where you explain that your life is in danger; in such cases, your name will be removed from the UBO register.

Latest Threads