Our valued sponsor

Will Cyprus Incorporation Be Right for Your Needs?

cyprus-company.jpg
If you’re interested in setting up an offshore company, but you’re not quite sure where to seek out incorporation for your new firm, you’ll discover that Cyprus offers superlative advantages.
We are proud to offer Cyprus formation to our valued clientele. Our team has years of skill and experience, which is utilized in order to ensure that every client receives speedy, legal incorporation of his or her new company, for very affordable rates.

After you’ve learned how creating an International Business Company in Cyprus will benefit your career goals and business plans, you may just be tempted to reach out to us. We will be standing by in order to answer any questions that you have.

The process of hiring us in order to arrange your Cyprus company will be quick, simple and straightforward, so do consider getting in touch today. You’ll be so glad that you did!
Now, let’s discuss the specific benefits of a Cyprus company…

Benefits and Features of Cyprus Incorporation
First of all, in case you didn’t now, Cyprus is an island nation which rests in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea. This country is a republic which has become world-renowned as a global financial center. In addition, it’s known for being a perfect home for International Business Companies (IBCs). In particular, those who wish to do business within the European Union (or prefer to direct EU-based investments outward) will benefit from Cyprus incorporation.

One key benefit of Cyprus company formation is access to a beneficial taxation system which is a bona fide “tax haven” for offshore companies. While Cyprus does comply with all EU laws and functions as a member of the EU, it definitely offers superior tax advantages to those who choose to incorporate their IBCs within the country. If you’d prefer to have a company set up in a true tax haven, Cyprus will be ideal for your needs.

However, Cyprus isn’t just for EU residents or investors. It’s actually a smart strategy for entrepreneurs all over the world.
Another advantage of choosing Cyprus is that this nation is a great place to set up international trusts which are extremely private. Since these trusts may be established without the disclosure of client names, they are an effective means of storing assets anonymously.

Get Started with Cyprus formation Today
Now is the best time to enjoy the benefits of Cyprus incorporation. By choosing to hire our company, you’ll be able to sit back and relax as we handle all of the details on your behalf. We know the ropes and we’ll be able to get your new International Business Company formation in very short order.

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for providing great information about Cyprus company formation benefits.In my case,i have Belize IBC,incorporated back in 2012,that has been successfully doing business through Bank of Cyprus.
However,as you already know,Cyprus Banks have been instructed to close Belize companies' bank accounts and that's what basically happened to my account at BoC.
As an alternative,i'm looking into opening a Cyprus company with Cyprus bank account.
I am a greek resident doing online internet services such as file hosting services,so i wonder if i could get advise on following:

1.Is this set up good for my business? Cy company + Cy bank ?
2.If i start a non-resident Cy company will I be obliged to pay corporate + income taxes in Greece?
3.Can i easily set up a merchant account and get online payment solution with above set up?

Thanks for taking your time in answering my questions,I really appreciate it!

Reactions: tommykallen
not really it depends on how your business is structured and what business you are into!

It makes things easier if you look into banking and payment processing as well as paypal.
Thanks for your reply Hiju,
The business is cloud/file hosting services,but i received inform from my agent/introducer that the closure of the bank accounts are made for all Belize IBC,regradless of their business nature.

Thanks for your reply Hiju,
The business is cloud/file hosting services,but i received inform from my agent/introducer that the closure of the bank accounts are made for all Belize IBC,regradless of their business nature.
considered high risk by most banks! I have hosting as a business and got declined by all banks I asked :(

Reactions: Saska2014
Not really, if you have the right setup you can get a Cyprus bank account easely. If you have some sort of funny business or don't understand the requirements of the bank you are lost.

Reactions: arlosarguedo
Hi Loizos. We currently have our companies setup through Rashal international in mauritius, they are also managing our licenses and provided us with 2 UBOs. We paid around 2000$ for our GBC companies and we have 2 bank accounts one EUR and one USD bank account. The renewal fee for both of these companies are currently at 1600 /per year which rashal are maintaining and we have no problem moving and transfer our money to any bank accounts from the mauritius bank accounts. working very good so far.

My question, how much does it cost to setup a Cyprus company with bank account, is it more cheaper?..
And what are the benefits.?
Thank you.
A Cyprus company is not cheaper but it is more expensive than the costs you mention in your comments.
Benefits of a Cyprus Company is that dividends taken by a Cyprus company from a foreign individual are totally tax free in Cyprus.
Additionally it gives more credibility (if needed) to business partners since the Cyprus company has to prepare audited accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
My question, how much does it cost to setup a Cyprus company with bank account, is it more cheaper?..
You may consult a agnecy service in Cyprus to get an answer for your question in regards to costs. I till not allow any provider around here to to advertising nor hidden advertising here by allowing to post costs and contact details!

The costs are roughly 2500 - 3500 euro depending on which agent you are going to approach.

it costs me now something around €5000 per year with nominee shareholders.
You can't say what a Cyprus company cost to setup nor what it cost to renew. The fees are based on individual cases. What I pay for my Cyprus company may not apply for your company. Every agent has different fees and you can do arrangements with most of them which get down the total costs.

With costs of 5K for a Holding company I must say, either you have a very high activity in your company or you use services which may drive up the price!

You can't say what a Cyprus company cost to setup nor what it cost to renew. The fees are based on individual cases. What I pay for my Cyprus company may not apply for your company. Every agent has different fees and you can do arrangements with most of them which get down the total costs.

With costs of 5K for a Holding company I must say, either you have a very high activity in your company or you use services which may drive up the price!

Well, yes and no. Every corporate service provider has some fixed fees pricing schedule and in my experience you can't really negotiate them much. I have just looked up the invoice, it is €4.500 to be exact, however it is including 19% VAT, so €3.800 all in fees before VAT. It is already negotiated and discounted, as I have been with them for many years. In fact few years back it was much less expensive, however due to increased amount of work, compliance, annual municipality fees, recent requirement for external auditor came out at this amount. I am not using a high profile csp, they are present in only 3 jurisdictions. I did compare prices this year with another reputable Cyprus corporate service provider, which always had a good feedback and it came out almost the same. I guess removing the (unnecessary these days?) nominees could lower down the price.

It is important to understand that incorporation per se is not expensive. It is also impossible for new clients to estimate all in fees. There are always some predictable and unpredictable fees.

Reactions: Almouk
Well well, that's your experience and your personal point of view. Mine is different and I still say fees are negotiable and depend on which agent you approach and finally which agent is going to execute the work.

I agree with Bluemist. The fees have doubled/tripled in recent years. Even with minimal number of transactions / year the fees add up 6000+ for a cyprus company with nominee directors. They will charge you exorbitantly for every little thing (e.g. 400E to renew LEI, which you can do with bloomberg for 50E) , and bank fees have skyrocketed as well

Reactions: Almouk

Latest Threads