Our valued sponsor

Worldcore banking alternative with debit cards.. Please Read!

One quick question before I signup I noticed this for business accounts:

Does it mean we can get our own direct account number with worldcore?

If not, is there an intermediary bank that handles the payments or has worldcore a direct SWIFT code and maybe even IBAN Account number?

Unfortunately it's not possible to obtain dedicated IBAN for each account holder so incoming bank transfers are recognized by account number that needs to be indicated by the sender.

We expect to complete all legal procedures to be a member of SWIFT & SEPA next year and this is one of our scheduled and most important updates for 2017. The other one is principal membership in Visa, MasterCard and UnionPay. We are currently in process of finalizing PCI DSS audit to start providing card acquiring services as well.

Reactions: icecold
What I read so far about Worldcore looks good and will keep reading but I do have some questions.
I read on the website its only for Europe customers (individual), mean must be living there or a customer can be a citizien from Euro country but live in Asia?

I also think for my company to use this in our business would be good and we do have our company in Europe but many freelancers we use are citizens from Europe
but they live around the world so this freelancers we CAN NOT send money to with worldcore? Can I get this confirmed?

Reactions: negon
What I read so far about Worldcore looks good and will keep reading but I do have some questions.
I read on the website its only for Europe customers (individual), mean must be living there or a customer can be a citizien from Euro country but live in Asia?

I also think for my company to use this in our business would be good and we do have our company in Europe but many freelancers we use are citizens from Europe
but they live around the world so this freelancers we CAN NOT send money to with worldcore? Can I get this confirmed?

Well, our main market is Europe but we accept offshore companies and non-EU companies except USA and such countries like Syria, Iran, etc.

Senders and recipients of your payment may be located anywhere, there are no restrictions.

Do you report accounts to the tax authorities? What you say means there will be a reference number or something like Neteller and Skrill has right? if so, will my name be there?

There is no such requirement, we report it only to our regulator each quarter.

Your name doesn't have to be included in reference of payment, it's up to you.
For us it will be enough to see just the account number (example - E1234567) to identify this payment and credit the account.

For European business only or do you provide 3rd party processing? Is this with own MID for each merchant?

Merchant account in it's basic meaning is card processing and we haven't launched this service yet as we are getting PCI compliant to be able to provide payment gateway that lets accept payment cards for our merchants. Full details including fees and conditions will be released closer to service launch date.

Overall transaction volume and available balances of account holders by report date.
So you are required to report your customers like any bank does?

Any bank reports such information as well.
Yes that's the problem.. :) You missed the topic of this forum and even discussions in many other threads.

Anyway, I believe your service is good for most of the members here and for sure I will signup for an account soon to see how it all works.

Can somone that actually has been using WorldCore.Eu please report back here if they are good or not. Maybe if some people not a member of this forum yet could join and let us know, thanks!

I really consider this service!

Yes, that's absolutely right.

I am a Jamaican and would love to open an account with Worldcore for myself and 4 other members of my family. My wife, son, and two daughters. Reason is I may be away from my Island and would love to be able to finance my kids who are in University and also send money to my wife to take care of the daily expenses of the house hold. Is it possible for me and my family to open an account with Worldcore. Consider we are not American citizens.

Admin, sorry but did you read what he actually wrote about what it is they report?
Sorry my faultnai¤% sometimes things are going a little too fast ;)

Latest Threads