Our valued sponsor

Worldcore banking alternative with debit cards.. Please Read!

Can somone that actually has been using WorldCore.Eu please report back here if they are good or not. Maybe if some people not a member of this forum yet could join and let us know, thanks!

I really consider this service!

Hi, I am using this service as well my clients do. I am an official Agent for Worldcore. We all are absolutely thrilled by services, quality and hi-tech the. It is a modern, innovative, efficient payment system with unique biometric voice authentication technology, called Voice Key ( hold patent). Believe me, this system is awesome.
I am a Jamaican and would love to open an account with Worldcore for myself and 4 other members of my family. My wife, son, and two daughters. Reason is I may be away from my Island and would love to be able to finance my kids who are in University and also send money to my wife to take care of the daily expenses of the house hold. Is it possible for me and my family to open an account with Worldcore. Consider we are not American citizens.

Hi, I am a member of Worldcore and also its Agent. Well, I truly do not want to disappoint you with my respond, just to give you information on Worldcore restrictions which apply to individual as well as legal entities. Please note, that Worldcore is a payment system provider which follows a 100% EU regulations. According to them restrictions apply to:
  • USA
  • All African countries , exception for South Africa
  • All Asian countries, exception for Hong Kong and Singapore
  • All Middle East, exception for Emirates
  • All third world countries
Hope this helps.

Reactions: icecold and negon
Hi, I am using this service as well my clients do. I am an official Agent for Worldcore. We all are absolutely thrilled by services, quality and hi-tech the. It is a modern, innovative, efficient payment system with unique biometric voice authentication technology, called Voice Key ( hold patent). Believe me, this system is awesome.
Don't you work for Worldcore and trolling troll¤##

Nope. I have an agreement with Worldcore which allows me to introduce this outstanding innovative company to my clients and business partners. That it.
What can I say? Worldcore works, people join it, businesses join it. And all of it happen legally.hap¤#"
For me it looks like you are advertising this company, I wonder how long it takes before Admin take action!

Post's removed.. We will not tolerate any SPAM nor advertising of this company. If you want to advertise your services here you can upgrade your account or buy advertising space.

This is a final warning before ban!

Post's removed.. We will not tolerate any SPAM nor advertising of this company. If you want to advertise your services here you can upgrade your account or buy advertising space.

This is a final warning before ban!

Please note that it's not our advertising, this is one of our affiliates. As you can see from our website, we have an affiliate program for affiliates and introducers so this affiliate is not member of our team actually and is our client.

I've got invoice from you to switch to finally start advertising with OffshoreCorpTalk so there is just a few minutes left before it's done.

Hi, I am a member of Worldcore and also its Agent. Well, I truly do not want to disappoint you with my respond, just to give you information on Worldcore restrictions which apply to individual as well as legal entities. Please note, that Worldcore is a payment system provider which follows a 100% EU regulations. According to them restrictions apply to:
  • USA
  • All African countries , exception for South Africa
  • All Asian countries, exception for Hong Kong and Singapore
  • All Middle East, exception for Emirates
  • All third world countries
Hope this helps.

Thanks for your words!

We really appreciate it.

It all helps to keep the forum running.. Anyway it is great to have someone here from this company that is willing to help us once we have become a customer of yours ;)

They took my money and refuse to pay it back. Basically i have a account with them with 90 CHF on it and there is no way to move, withdraw or do anything with that money until i pay them more money.

There suggestion is basically if i pay 80 CHF more, i can withdraw my original amount.

I would stay away from them as far as possible.

Can you explain a bit more? Like to know more what happend. Why do they request you to pay them more money?Is it some fees or did you order some card? Would be good to get a better understanding what your issue is. I have note used them yet, just signed up with them and in verifying process but I have to say their support was very very good. I had some issue to get sms veryfication because were I live sometimes have not so good connection on mobilenet so I called and and they told me to wait and see and they will call me next day.This as late in evening so np. And they called and they hade fixed something so I got my code and all good and also got more information how to set up for me and my staff etc. very good service and showed that they cared about a new customer . Now I have note used their service yet but at least I got a good impression So I really like to hear about your issues what went wrong.

I sent them 100 chf. Arrived were 91.40 (including a fee not mentioned on the fees page) i ignored this because i wanted the card. When i tried to buy one it told me i cant because i cant use CHF. So i wrote the support once again (i agree that they are fast and helpful at first glance). The support told me i should make a transaction and they would exchange the money for me, turns out the transaction they wanted me to make is not possible. This whole convo the support ignored my question if the CHF account even can be used to fund my credit card.

When i asked here why she said i should do that impossible transaction she said she cant tell me, its not her thing, but did not even think about forwarding the mail. After asking again about the credit card she finally explained no. The CHF account can basically used for nothing at all. To clearify the transaction is impossible because to send $100 you need $160, because there is a $60 fee + a minimum of $100 (which was not mentioned ether when i signed up).

After complaining a bit she gave me another email address. I sent my situation to them, at that point not even thinking about scam yet. The first thing the new email does is claiming that i only sent them 91.40 and they dont have any commisions or fees (why would it be written on their own site then that they have?). And that they can not help me at all. Proceeded to explain that if i send another $80 i would have enough to withdraw or him making the exchange to USD (why this needs that amount was not explained ether). Assuming i could have withdrawn after sending a additional $80 i would have got back my $100 and lost more than $80 in this transaction.

After realizing this i asked if this is a scam and emails suddenly stopped.

If you do some reasearch there are SEVERAL reviews having similar stories. They also use a blog network (blackhat kind of stuff) and claim wrong awards they never got in their self written posts to promote themself. Articles on Forbes and Yahoo are written by themself, not actual articles. Positive reviews on facebook mostly have "Worldcore" as employee.

They really do very well keeping this scam sheme alive, but it is still just a really next level scam sheme.

I also fell for them, even thought i did some prior research.

TL:DR; Ether i send them $80-$90 more and get my $100 back, or i keep the $91.40 as they are in the account and cant use them in any way. Nether to fund a credit card or withdrawing, or topping up my phone or really anything. I decided its safer to not send any more money.

So at this point they basically hold my $100 (or 91.40) as ransom