Our valued sponsor

Worldcore banking alternative with debit cards.. Please Read!

Me too. But they are in a lot of places actually and roll out their marketing bla bla when somebody says a concrete example of something bad (as you will notice when you actually look for a few real reviews).

IMO what they are doing is really brilliant in a way. Its not exactly illegal, hard to sue at this point (Tho i request that they close my account, which they cant refuse and if they do without wiring me the money back that would classify as stealing, found the loophole i guess :D) and they are everywhere to explain how awesome they are, so under nearly any negative review you'll find a good writen marketing s**t about their awesomeness.

I've researched the people who run this and almost all are "Marketing" or "Business professionals" they know exactly what they are doing. Btw also worth noting is how they hide, its not exactly easy to find anyone other than the PR guy by real name.

When i asked here why she said i should do that impossible transaction she said she cant tell me, its not her thing, but did not even think about forwarding the mail. After asking again about the credit card she finally explained no. The CHF account can basically used for nothing at all. To clearify the transaction is impossible because to send $100 you need $160, because there is a $60 fee + a minimum of $100 (which was not mentioned ether when i signed up).
I see this looks a little bit shady but how does it differ from what Neteller and Skrill or even Payoneer does?

They all charge a transfer fee and a card fee, even entropay charge a card fee and transaction fee just to get the card?

That they allow account opening in CHF is strange if they can't deal with this currency, did you ask them to exchange the money into USD or EUR or something?

I'm not defending them I just try to figure out what the scam is because it is easy to claim scam for most service without to back it up somehow.
If you do some reasearch there are SEVERAL reviews having similar stories.
Do you have any links for the claims, for instant you mentioned the above?

They all charge a transfer fee and a card fee, even entropay charge a card fee and transaction fee just to get the card?

Its not about the Fee. I read the fees page, i was aware that they are rather expensive. Its that they dont let me move my money anymore and the support is nether helping plus even lying in some points. I am not aware of Neteller and Skrill or even Payoneer locking money in and try to make it seem normal.

That they allow account opening in CHF is strange if they can't deal with this currency, did you ask them to exchange the money into USD or EUR or something?

Yes thats really strange, if you Wire CHF to a place that has CHF accounts it seems obvious to do that. How would i know this basically locks my money in.

Also yes, i asked. My first 5+ emails were exactly about that topic. They also just told me to put another $80 - $90 on the account so they could exchange it. Not able to name me the reason why this would be needed other than $90 is not enough.

I'm not defending them I just try to figure out what the scam is because it is easy to claim scam for most service without to back it up somehow.

Its hard to call it scam i agree, because to this point its not exactly illegal (well to some degree it is, they cant refuse to give me my money back legally, but i would have to pay that $60 fee and only get $30. No idea why they refuse that tho.).
Why i use the word is because they refuse to let me use my money in any way without adding more money.

IDo you have any links for the claims, for instant you mentioned the above?

Sure:

3 WORLDCORE complaints and reviews @ Pissed Consumer (3, one beeing mine)
Ripoff Report | Worldcore (Worldcore.eu) Complaint Review Internet: 1312530
Worldcore.eu Reputation Review (See comments)

And most comments on here:

Worldcore.eu Payment Institution | Facebook

If you scroll past their blog networks and the other articles they wrote themself, its actually all scam reports.

But as said, they really do well hiding that. They after all, are a group of marketing people.

Also note how they try to hide their identities (no mentions at all about who actually works there on the website other than the PR guy, and only a few findable through their articles). Plus they host in malaysia. Nobody who is serious about what he is doing hosts in malaysia.

On the other side, if they would not host in malaysia my issue would be enough for most europe to have their hosting suspended. So i can only guess thats why.

I have reported their domain tho, .eu does not exactly allow shady content on its TLD range.

Wonder if they will jump into the thread here and comment. I get a picture of what your issues is with them, still it is no scam but maybe more a lack of providing sufficient information on their website.

If they can't deal with CHF (Swiss Franc) they should remove this currency from their system. Whether it makes sense or not they are hosted in Malaysia I don't know. I would also like to see some financial service license number from Europe as I stade initially but that said, I have seen a few (not to say many) other services latly popping up without license, still they are used by thousands.

What we need to consider when using such services is that they can disappear without notise, there is no insurance for the money you leave within their system.

I will do some more research and digging deeper into the information you provided. I find their system works great that's why I hope you are wrong (not to offend you or your claim) at some point.

No offense taken. I totally see you missing information or badly described information is definitly a issue with this.

And again i agree that scam might is to much, but from my point of view, without taking the risk of sending more money, its all i can say about them.

Meanwhile they wrote back btw claiming they found a solution for my exchange problem. I answered that i dont care anymore (i rather pay more and have less stress) and just want my money back.

Lets see what the next step is for them.

One issue i still see are the missing positive reviews, and the reason why they would run some kind of spam blog network, and claim prizes i cant find any proof for. IMO they aint fully legit, but if it works, as you say, with many of those providers exists a risk.

For me its because i am citizen in switzerland, have a austrian passport but a thai telephone number (right now) and every legit bank that offers what i need (wire transfer in USD, EUR & possibly CHF plus easy debit card that they are willing to send to SE Asia) did refuse me because of the mixture mentioned. German banks refuse me because of my swiss citizenship for example (i dont know why, but it happened to others as well). I am on the Revolut waiting list, what is basically even more that what i need and has very positive reviews overall.

But honestly i dont get why i am refused. I am old enough, have a legit income from various legit sources and swiss bank accounts i happely showed them the bank statements for.

Overall i am in a rather unique situations, and also the trouble i had with Worldcore is probably only because i used CHF to begin with.

But honestly i dont get why i am refused. I am old enough, have a legit income from various legit sources and swiss bank accounts i happely showed them the bank statements for.
Do you tried with a Cyprus bank? just curious, can't see why you should not be able to open an account there.

I have signed up for an Worldcore account just to checkout how this Works. I must say, I'm surprised how this works and how easy it is to manage the account. On the otherhand I'm missing bitcoins and PayPal Funding if that could be add I would be happy to start using them more.

Reactions: negon
Hello everyone!

First of all I'd like to congratulate everyone with ongoing holiday season!

Our official response regarding so called "CHF situation" can be found here:
Worldcore - What the other guy said, they are just SCAM Review 964898 Dec 01, Worldcore Eupsprovider Sro @ Pissed Consumer

Of course there is nothing that may ba called scam or fraud as well as in all previous complaints on Pissedconsumer :) We have thousands of clients, high media visibility and global fintech conference presence across UK, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Denmark. It would be completely crazy and stupid to do dirty games for $100, 500 or even 100,000. We always correctly react to all complaints and try to assist client but sometimes we become victims of panic attacks so such cases sometimes happen to any financial institution and most likely almost any business :)

Yes, we use segregated accounts to hold clients funds.

Reactions: cutmetwo
I have signed up for an Worldcore account just to checkout how this Works. I must say, I'm surprised how this works and how easy it is to manage the account. On the otherhand I'm missing bitcoins and PayPal Funding if that could be add I would be happy to start using them more.

Bitcoin is available for a few weeks already at just 3% fee from BitPay market rate.

Thank you for your good words! We appreciate it and do our best to delivery high quality payment services.

We have also integrated Sofort for loading funds to Worldcore accounts.

Reactions: lostman and negon

Latest Threads