Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group Gold - AD Thread! Instant Crypto Friendly EUR IBAN

GEM Crypto

Mentor Group Gold
May 13, 2024
Poland
Visit site
Revolutionize Your Crypto Trading with GEM Crypto – Instant EUR IBAN Setup and SEPA Support!

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to share an innovative platform that seamlessly blends traditional banking with the flexibility of cryptocurrencies: GEM Crypto. This exchange is not just about trading crypto; it's about revolutionizing how we manage our digital and fiat currencies.

Key Features of GEM Crypto:

1. Instant EUR IBAN Account Setup: Open your EUR bank account online in just 5 minutes! It's hassle-free and completely digital.
  2. Immediate Crypto Transactions: Buy and sell cryptocurrencies instantly. Once you complete a transaction, the funds are either debited or credited to your bank account without any delay.
  3. SEPA and SEPA Instant Support: Transfer euros across Europe swiftly and securely, enhancing the efficiency of your transactions.
  4. Advanced Security Protocols: Your transactions and personal data are safeguarded with state-of-the-art security measures.
  5. User-Friendly Interface: Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned trader, the platform offers a seamless and intuitive experience.
  6. Global Accessibility: Manage your crypto and fiat currencies from anywhere, at any time.
Getting Started:

• Registration: Sign up is straightforward – fill in the necessary details and verify your identity. The verification process is quick, taking less than 5 minutes.
  • Account Activation: Once verified, your account is fully functional, and you can start trading immediately.

Eligibility:

• EEA Residents: GEM Crypto services are exclusively available to residents within the European Economic Area (EEA), ensuring compliance with local regulations and financial standards.
  • We don't accept Italy and Spain at the moment.

Why Choose GEM Crypto ? With GEM Crypto, enjoy some of the most competitive rates in the market for crypto transactions. The integration of a seamless IBAN account and instant crypto transactions allows for unprecedented ease of use.

Join us in exploring the future of finance with GEM Crypto. Your journey to convenient and secure crypto trading starts here!

Click Here to Register

www.GEMCryptEx.com

Last edited:
What entity issues the IBANs? I believe this element should be part of the terms as the user will definitely have some responsibilities to follow under the EUR IBAN issuer and the user should be aware of both contracting entities.

Why is all content GPT-generated? (including part of the ToS). How come the domain hosting the supposed contact email is for sale?

I'm a fan of the idea, but there is not much professionality or trustworthiness instilled (so far) in my eyes. Not particularly boosted by the incorrectly-sized logo or the fact that it's a 1-page HTML theme for $17.

What entity issues the IBANs? I believe this element should be part of the terms as the user will definitely have some responsibilities to follow under the EUR IBAN issuer and the user should be aware of both contracting entities.

Why is all content GPT-generated? (including part of the ToS). How come the domain hosting the supposed contact email is for sale?

I'm a fan of the idea, but there is not much professionality or trustworthiness instilled (so far) in my eyes. Not particularly boosted by the incorrectly-sized logo or the fact that it's a 1-page HTML theme for $17.
thank you for your review let me answer your questions one by one.

first the entity issue the IBAN depends on many factors as we have multiple payment providers so once you completed your verification you will see your IBAN under which payment provider
content and ToS is not GPT-generated but this doesn't mean that our team didn't use GPT to make things easier and faster

1 page them for 17$ this part I didn't understand
trustworthiness sorry to hear that from you but good luck to find another trustworthy companies and we have our name in OKX and Binance almost everyone in the P2P know GEM Crypto and I have attached some pictures from our Binance profile for your information
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-13 at 20.24.29_9b1babdb.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-13 at 20.23.58_dcee442a.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-13 at 20.23.56_47c17030.jpg

The service could be interesting, especially if it's based on years of long standing successful provision of similar services on external platforms.

first the entity issue the IBAN depends on many factors as we have multiple payment providers so once you completed your verification you will see your IBAN under which payment provider
content
As you know, an EU/EEA individual must be informed about the name, terms and conditions, regulatory standing (to understand if they are opening an e-money account or a bank account), and full price list before they enter into a agreement with a financial institution. How does revealing the IBAN provider after verification address that requirement?

Presumably, opening an IBAN with one of your IBAN providers requires that personal information is shared with the provider. How do you handle GDPR compliance? I can't find the underlying financial institutions mentioned in the T&C or Privacy Policy. As far as I know, when it comes to sharing the kind of information that is required to open an IBAN, you cannot just use a vague clause like "We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions." It has to be more specific, detailing exactly what data and to which party. For comparison, see any other EMDs/EMAs, which typically prominently display their underlying financial institution, and often include them in the T&Cs and Privacy Policy.

Are you an EMD or EMA of an EMI? Can someone interested in signing up for the service verify that status somehow?

BTW, there is a typo in your T&C:
GEM Crypto and yourself both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of 117 Aleja Solidarności, Apt. 207, Warsaw 00-140, Poland, which means that you may make a claim to defend your consumer protection rights in regards to these Legal Terms in Poland.
There are no courts at that address. I also wonder if maybe you meant to write "exclusive" rather than "non-exclusive". Non-exclusivity makes the clause redundant.

Lastly, your website states you have a VASP license. When I spoke with KNF and NBP most recently (a couple of weeks ago), they still weren't issuing VASP licenses. However, they are accepting registration of VASPs. The difference might seem small but it can be important.

A new player in the space is always welcome!
Can you tell us about your KYC process for onboarding and DD for transactions, including those that are above €1k-€10k-€100k?
Do you only offer SEPA or also Swift?
What are your fees?
Why should someone choose you instead of [insert another crypto friendly EMI]?
Your binance profile is very good thu&¤#

The service could be interesting, especially if it's based on years of long standing successful provision of similar services on external platforms.
I wouldn't say years because the company does not yet exist for years.
As you know, an EU/EEA individual must be informed about the name, terms and conditions, regulatory standing (to understand if they are opening an e-money account or a bank account), and full price list before they enter into a agreement with a financial institution. How does revealing the IBAN provider after verification address that requirement?

Presumably, opening an IBAN with one of your IBAN providers requires that personal information is shared with the provider. How do you handle GDPR compliance? I can't find the underlying financial institutions mentioned in the T&C or Privacy Policy. As far as I know, when it comes to sharing the kind of information that is required to open an IBAN, you cannot just use a vague clause like "We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions." It has to be more specific, detailing exactly what data and to which party. For comparison, see any other EMDs/EMAs, which typically prominently display their underlying financial institution, and often include them in the T&Cs and Privacy Policy.
This is what I was saying 2 messages above! I also do not believe they can just vaguely state that.
Are you an EMD or EMA of an EMI? Can someone interested in signing up for the service verify that status somehow?
Doesn't seem to be. Would be weird for them not to mention that

There are no courts at that address. I also wonder if maybe you meant to write "exclusive" rather than "non-exclusive". Non-exclusivity makes the clause redundant.
And the last few sections are pure GPT :D
1 page them for 17$ this part I didn't understand
I can buy your site's theme on Themeforest for $17 smi(&%

Reactions: vehzag and Forester

Lastly, your website states you have a VASP license. When I spoke with KNF and NBP most recently (a couple of weeks ago), they still weren't issuing VASP licenses. However, they are accepting registration of VASPs. The difference might seem small but it can be important.

We ensure that all necessary information, including the terms and conditions and regulatory standing, is made available to potential clients before they enter into an agreement with us. This information is provided during the sign-up process, prior to account verification. Our terms of service and additional disclosures are designed to comply with EU/EEA regulations, ensuring that clients are well-informed.

At GEM Crypto, we partner with multiple esteemed financial institutions across Europe to issue IBANs, which allows us to provide tailored banking solutions based on geographic and regulatory frameworks. Due to this variety, the specific institution handling an individual’s IBAN is determined after account verification. This approach ensures that each user receives the most suitable banking solution based on their location and regulatory requirements.

We disclose the specific financial institution associated with a user’s IBAN immediately after the verification process. This method complies with GDPR as it minimizes the exposure of sensitive information and ensures that personal data is only shared when absolutely necessary, and with the appropriate entity that will be directly involved in servicing the account.

GEM Crypto is registered as a VASP and holds a valid VASP license, which affirms our compliance with relevant regulatory frameworks. This license is a testament to our adherence to the strict standards set by regulatory bodies. You can verify our status directly via https://www.slaskie.kas.gov.pl/docu...działalności+w+zakresie+walut+wirtualnych.pdf.

Thank you for pointing out the typo. We strive for accuracy and clarity in our documentation, and your feedback is invaluable. We will correct this oversight immediately. Regarding the legal terms, we will review our use of "non-exclusive" vs. "exclusive" jurisdiction to ensure it aligns with our legal framework and intentions.

To address your concern about the VASP license, I can confirm that GEM Crypto indeed possesses an active VASP license. While there was a period when new licenses were not being issued, our registration was completed successfully, and our operations are fully licensed under current regulations.

We are committed to the highest standards of data privacy and adhere strictly to GDPR guidelines. Our Privacy Policy outlines how we handle personal data but is generalized to encompass all our financial partners to cover the preliminary stages of user interaction. Specific details relevant to the assigned financial institution are fully disclosed to the user upon completion of the account verification process.

We understand the importance of transparency in financial services and are dedicated to refining our communication to ensure clarity and trust. If there are any aspects of our process you would like more detail on, or if you have suggestions on how we can improve our disclosures, please let us know.

what are the rates for exchanging? can't find them on the page either.

Can the IBAN be used for third party transfers?
no only for account under your name and for the exchange rate you will find in the crypto exchange page once you have created an account

Can you tell us about your KYC process for onboarding and DD for transactions, including those that are above €1k-€10k-€100k?
Do you only offer SEPA or also Swift?
What are your fees?
Why should someone choose you instead of [insert another crypto friendly EMI]?
Your binance profile is very good thu&¤#

KYC is very simple through sumsub it will not take more than 5 min.
for transactions above 15K Eur we require a source of funds

currently only SEPA and SEPA instant are allowed
the fees are 1 EUR in/out

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: vehzag
We ensure that all necessary information, including the terms and conditions and regulatory standing, is made available to potential clients before they enter into an agreement with us. This information is provided during the sign-up process, prior to account verification. Our terms of service and additional disclosures are designed to comply with EU/EEA regulations, ensuring that clients are well-informed.

At GEM Crypto, we partner with multiple esteemed financial institutions across Europe to issue IBANs, which allows us to provide tailored banking solutions based on geographic and regulatory frameworks. Due to this variety, the specific institution handling an individual’s IBAN is determined after account verification. This approach ensures that each user receives the most suitable banking solution based on their location and regulatory requirements.

We disclose the specific financial institution associated with a user’s IBAN immediately after the verification process. This method complies with GDPR as it minimizes the exposure of sensitive information and ensures that personal data is only shared when absolutely necessary, and with the appropriate entity that will be directly involved in servicing the account.

GEM Crypto is registered as a VASP and holds a valid VASP license, which affirms our compliance with relevant regulatory frameworks. This license is a testament to our adherence to the strict standards set by regulatory bodies. You can verify our status directly via https://www.slaskie.kas.gov.pl/documents/3559133/11168924/Rejestr+działalności+w+zakresie+walut+wirtualnych.pdf.

Thank you for pointing out the typo. We strive for accuracy and clarity in our documentation, and your feedback is invaluable. We will correct this oversight immediately. Regarding the legal terms, we will review our use of "non-exclusive" vs. "exclusive" jurisdiction to ensure it aligns with our legal framework and intentions.

To address your concern about the VASP license, I can confirm that GEM Crypto indeed possesses an active VASP license. While there was a period when new licenses were not being issued, our registration was completed successfully, and our operations are fully licensed under current regulations.

We are committed to the highest standards of data privacy and adhere strictly to GDPR guidelines. Our Privacy Policy outlines how we handle personal data but is generalized to encompass all our financial partners to cover the preliminary stages of user interaction. Specific details relevant to the assigned financial institution are fully disclosed to the user upon completion of the account verification process.

We understand the importance of transparency in financial services and are dedicated to refining our communication to ensure clarity and trust. If there are any aspects of our process you would like more detail on, or if you have suggestions on how we can improve our disclosures, please let us know.

no only for account under your name and for the exchange rate you will find in the crypto exchange page once you have created an account

KYC is very simple through sumsub it will not take more than 5 min.
for transactions above 15K Eur we require a source of funds

currently only SEPA and SEPA instant are allowed
the fees are 1 EUR in/out

Thank you

for transparency it would be great to know the fees in advance.

I wouldn't say years because the company does not yet exist for years.
That's correct, but if it's run by the same people that have long-standing track record at Binance, I think that should count for something.

///

Before I answer further, I want to make it clear I don't know anything for certain. My experience is limited to the dozens of financial institutions and other regulated businesses I've been involved in, many in EU/EEA jurisdictions. I don't know anything about GEM Crypto, though.

If you're using ChatGPT to write responses (which is a forum rule violation) due to a language barrier, I think I speak for a lot of people here when I say that imperfect English is better than ChatGPT. Or use an automatic translator such as Deepl. I think it's in your best interest, so you don't risk coming across as robotic/impersonal to people who are interested in your service! Using ChatGPT is also risky because it can hallucinate things and make statements that are false or misleading.

Can you explain what about this approach ensures compliance with regulatory requirements? Which approach? Which regulatory requirements?

Here you write that you provide "tailored banking solutions". Are you a bank? How else are you providing banking solutions? I wonder if this was maybe just a ChatGPT hallucination, and you meant to say that your partner financial institutions provide the banking solutions.

I don't think this is GDPR compliant. Whenever I have worked with EMAs/EMDs or companies sponsored by banks (such as US fintechs), it has been required by law to disclose the underlying financial institution before any personal information is collected and especially before it's shared with the financial institution. Otherwise, you as a Data Processor are not getting sufficient informed consent from the person whose data you are sharing. The person might also not want to open an account with a specific financial institution, and (AFAIK) they have a legal right to know and refuse.

How is a customer able to open an IBAN without reading the terms and conditions of the financial institution? How is a financial institution able to open an account for a customer who has not read and agreed to their terms and conditions?

If you are an EMD/EMA, can we verify that somehow? If you don't want to disclose the partner financial institutions, simply being able to verify your status as an EMD/EMA would be sufficient to satisfy a lot of people.

GEM Crypto is registered as a VASP and holds a valid VASP license, which affirms our compliance with relevant regulatory frameworks. This license is a testament to our adherence to the strict standards set by regulatory bodies. You can verify our status directly via https://www.slaskie.kas.gov.pl/documents/3559133/11168924/Rejestr+działalności+w+zakresie+walut+wirtualnych.pdf.
That is not a license. That's a registration.

Let's compare that to for example the VASP licenses you can get in Malta and Cyprus. They are proper licenses based on specific laws. To get a license, the applicant must undergo a thorough application process and is subject ongoing supervision and audits. There is no specific VASP law in Poland. To become a registered VASP in Poland, all you have to do is fill in a form.

See for example CMS Expert Guide to Crypto Regulation in Poland

Of course, things will change with MiCA.

This part, I believe was written by a human. This is more genuine. More authentic. This is who people want to interact with, not a ChatGPT hallucination.

That's correct, but if it's run by the same people that have long-standing track record at Binance, I think that should count for something.

///

Before I answer further, I want to make it clear I don't know anything for certain. My experience is limited to the dozens of financial institutions and other regulated businesses I've been involved in, many in EU/EEA jurisdictions. I don't know anything about GEM Crypto, though.

If you're using ChatGPT to write responses (which is a forum rule violation) due to a language barrier, I think I speak for a lot of people here when I say that imperfect English is better than ChatGPT. Or use an automatic translator such as Deepl. I think it's in your best interest, so you don't risk coming across as robotic/impersonal to people who are interested in your service! Using ChatGPT is also risky because it can hallucinate things and make statements that are false or misleading.

Can you explain what about this approach ensures compliance with regulatory requirements? Which approach? Which regulatory requirements?

Here you write that you provide "tailored banking solutions". Are you a bank? How else are you providing banking solutions? I wonder if this was maybe just a ChatGPT hallucination, and you meant to say that your partner financial institutions provide the banking solutions.

I don't think this is GDPR compliant. Whenever I have worked with EMAs/EMDs or companies sponsored by banks (such as US fintechs), it has been required by law to disclose the underlying financial institution before any personal information is collected and especially before it's shared with the financial institution. Otherwise, you as a Data Processor are not getting sufficient informed consent from the person whose data you are sharing. The person might also not want to open an account with a specific financial institution, and (AFAIK) they have a legal right to know and refuse.

How is a customer able to open an IBAN without reading the terms and conditions of the financial institution? How is a financial institution able to open an account for a customer who has not read and agreed to their terms and conditions?

If you are an EMD/EMA, can we verify that somehow? If you don't want to disclose the partner financial institutions, simply being able to verify your status as an EMD/EMA would be sufficient to satisfy a lot of people.

Let's compare that to for example the VASP licenses you can get in Malta and Cyprus. They are proper licenses based on specific laws. To get a license, the applicant must undergo a thorough application process and is subject ongoing supervision and audits. There is no specific VASP law in Poland. To become a registered VASP in Poland, all you have to do is fill in a form.

See for example CMS Expert Guide to Crypto Regulation in Poland

Of course, things will change with MiCA.

This part, I believe was written by a human. This is more genuine. More authentic. This is who people want to interact with, not a ChatGPT hallucination.

you are completely correct sorry for using GPT to answer your questions as I used it just for the speed anyway let me answer you part by part

we are not a bank as you mentioned we have a VASP license as we mentioned before.

"How is a customer able to open an IBAN without reading the terms and conditions of the financial institution? How is a financial institution able to open an account for a customer who has not read and agreed to their terms and conditions?

If you are an EMD/EMA, can we verify that somehow? If you don't want to disclose the partner financial institutions, simply being able to verify your status as an EMD/EMA would be sufficient to satisfy a lot of people."

we have mentioned in our Privacy policy our payment provider ( OpenPayd ) which currently issuing the IBAN for our clients and which data we share with them

"

"
I disagree with you in this point as we do have VASP license and we are actually under Ministry of Finance of Poland Supervision and we have to submit all our financial transactions ( FIAT and Crypto ) to them and we are also preparing for MICA

again accept my apology but my intention was to respond in a faster way to you.

Reactions: ilke
I don't know where to start here but I'll give it my best. Please take this as an advice as I run similar platforms in the Asian market and the basics apply to both that and the European one.

I believe that you launched your site a bit too early. First, it does not please the eye, and that leads to people not even bothering with creating an account, let alone trust you with their ID and money. The page has too many bugs, if I minimize the browser the site gets all messed up and to top it all off, it's just a single page filled with baseless claims, such as "GEM Crypto is pioneering the integration of cryptocurrency services with everyday financial activities", that alone will keep away any good customers as it is the most overused phase I've ever ran into in crypto.

The most important part which is the FAQ, is dead, there's only 3 questions that nobody cares about. I want to know what your fees are, what limits the account has and if you allow 3rd party transfers, not what security measures you have in place or if I can buy and sell crypto, that's what you advertise your platform as, a crypto exchange, so the "can I buy crypto instantly" isn't supposed to be there.

AML policy page contains what it should not and does not contain what it should.

Your footer should contain a link to the website of the governmental institution which issued your license, more specifically, a link which sends you at the specific page your site is mentioned. This is something that most platforms do not include and it leaves room for negative assumptions.

I have most of my liquid networth in crypto and I'm always looking for EU based platforms such as this one to use for personal activities, however, the current state of your platform keeps me away from it. Once again, this is a free advice and I hope you work on improving the platform. I wish you success and I hope you manage to climb the top.

I don't know where to start here but I'll give it my best. Please take this as an advice as I run similar platforms in the Asian market and the basics apply to both that and the European one.

I believe that you launched your site a bit too early. First, it does not please the eye, and that leads to people not even bothering with creating an account, let alone trust you with their ID and money. The page has too many bugs, if I minimize the browser the site gets all messed up and to top it all off, it's just a single page filled with baseless claims, such as "GEM Crypto is pioneering the integration of cryptocurrency services with everyday financial activities", that alone will keep away any good customers as it is the most overused phase I've ever ran into in crypto.

The most important part which is the FAQ, is dead, there's only 3 questions that nobody cares about. I want to know what your fees are, what limits the account has and if you allow 3rd party transfers, not what security measures you have in place or if I can buy and sell crypto, that's what you advertise your platform as, a crypto exchange, so the "can I buy crypto instantly" isn't supposed to be there.

AML policy page contains what it should not and does not contain what it should.

Your footer should contain a link to the website of the governmental institution which issued your license, more specifically, a link which sends you at the specific page your site is mentioned. This is something that most platforms do not include and it leaves room for negative assumptions.

I have most of my liquid networth in crypto and I'm always looking for EU based platforms such as this one to use for personal activities, however, the current state of your platform keeps me away from it. Once again, this is a free advice and I hope you work on improving the platform. I wish you success and I hope you manage to climb the top.

as I can see all people have comments on our website design anyway we are working on it and I believe within 48 hour the new Design will be there.

thank you for your advise.

we are in the crypto business for years now originally we was on binance p2p only under Crypto-Eli name and I attached our old profile.

we wanted to take the business to the second level which will make the things easier and faster for everyone when everything is automated and instant, for a short reply for everyone there are a mistakes in the website yes of course there are but it's normal as we are not binance yet ;).

and for the design and the stuff which you guys talked about it we hired a new team for designing and developing the website and as mentioned before withing the next 48 hours our website will be updated to be in a good shape we cared a lot about the back-end so everything can be smooth but the truth is that we didn't care that much with the front-End.

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-14 at 18.44.15_41c7065a.jpg

Reactions: Forester
I agree with @JohnnyDoe completely :)

Nevertheless, it will help you a lot if you stop spreading misleading information about yourself:

To address your concern about the VASP license I can confirm that GEM Crypto indeed possesses an active VASP license. While there was a period when new licenses were not being issued, our registration was completed successfully, and our operations are fully licensed under current regulations.
No, you are not licensed. You have just a registration. For a more detailed reasoning, look here Polish Crypto Company

I disagree with you in this point as we do have VASP license and we are actually under Ministry of Finance of Poland Supervision and we have to submit all our financial transactions ( FIAT and Crypto ) to them
Just submitting all your financial transactions to the Ministry of Finance (btw, technically you are very probably not submitting it there but to a different govermental body but let's put it aside) does not represent a supervision. If you do not understand it, then your professionality can really be questioned. It does not help you, really.

we are in the crypto business for years now originally we was on binance p2p only under Crypto-Eli name and I attached our old profile.
Yes, good for you.
we wanted to take the business to the second level
This is a very good intention, of course, nevertheless
for a short reply for everyone there are a mistakes in the website yes of course there are but it's normal
no, it is not normal and it damages your credit remarkably.
as we are not binance yet ;).
It does not matter ;)
and for the design and the stuff which you guys talked about it we hired a new team for designing and developing the website and as mentioned before withing the next 48 hours our website will be updated to be in a good shape we cared a lot about the back-end so everything can be smooth but the truth is that we didn't care that much with the front-End.
Yes, I have noticed that your website evolved even since yesterday when I skipped through it for the first time. Yet – just my personal opinion – it should have been made before. This way it is really just causing a reputation risk to you.

Good luck... if you have fair intentions ;)

Reactions: ilke and vehzag
I agree with @JohnnyDoe completely :)

Nevertheless, it will help you a lot if you stop spreading misleading information about yourself:

No, you are not licensed. You have just a registration. For a more detailed reasoning, look here Polish Crypto Company

Just submitting all your financial transactions to the Ministry of Finance (btw, technically you are very probably not submitting it there but to a different govermental body but let's put it aside) does not represent a supervision. If you do not understand it, then your professionality can really be questioned. It does not help you, really.

Yes, good for you.

This is a very good intention, of course, nevertheless

no, it is not normal and it damages your credit remarkably.

It does not matter ;)

Yes, I have noticed that your website evolved even since yesterday when I skipped through it for the first time. Yet – just my personal opinion – it should have been made before. This way it is really just causing a reputation risk to you.

Good luck... if you have fair intentions ;)

thank you for your reply and by the way we have also License in Dubai with license from VARA.

good luck in your training.

Reactions: ilke and vehzag