Our valued sponsor

Need offshore company for public investment and currency exchange business!

plotoffshore

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I read on another forum alot of people who are offering investments for public people, similar to crowd funding just with an interest rate of up to 120% and which is paid out to people every month or week or so.

It seems that many of these so called investment firms are registered in Seychelles, Costa Rica, Belize, UK and so and they don't operate with a license! Also it seems that many of these investment companies are disappearing quickly and look like they operate similar to some sort of MLM (Multi Level Marketing).

Now I wonder what is required to start such a business, software, payment methods and of course what offshore company can I form for this purpose?

It seems it is very fast and easy money to be earned here and that people accept they are loosing money as well

All help is very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Well, I think I know very well what kind of business you have been looking at, what they are doing is a hit and run game.. they incorporate just a simple offshore company for instant in Belize, Seychelles or anywhere else, open an account telling the bank they are doing some sort of regular business. Once they have cashed in, they close the company, sometimes the bank freeze the account before they can run..

Most of the investment companies you found are scam.. first 10 will get some money and the rest will loooose big times..
How do you know they are a scam? I see hundred and hundreds of companies offering this everyday.. most of them vanish after some time but new are coming. All offering cash out of 100 - 200% from the investment.. Someone must do some money in this business I think?

Well' date=' I think I know very well what kind of business you have been looking at, what they are doing is a hit and run game.. they incorporate just a simple offshore company for instant in Belize, Seychelles or anywhere else, open an account telling the bank they are doing some sort of regular business. Once they have cashed in, they close the company, sometimes the bank freeze the account before they can run..[/quote']
Can this be done with a Seychelles or Belize company then?

How do you know they are a scam? I see hundred and hundreds of companies offering this everyday.. most of them vanish after some time but new are coming. All offering cash out of 100 - 200% from the investment.. Someone must do some money in this business I think?
Where can you get such interest rates in real live ? Does any of these companies have a financial license or even a valid license number to conduct investment business? - I see no of them have that.

Hi,
I read on another forum alot of people who are offering investments for public people, similar to crowd funding just with an interest rate of up to 120% and which is paid out to people every month or week or so.

It seems that many of these so called investment firms are registered in Seychelles, Costa Rica, Belize, UK and so and they don't operate with a license! Also it seems that many of these investment companies are disappearing quickly and look like they operate similar to some sort of MLM (Multi Level Marketing).

Now I wonder what is required to start such a business, software, payment methods and of course what offshore company can I form for this purpose?

It seems it is very fast and easy money to be earned here and that people accept they are loosing money as well

Thanks.
Are you really only doing private investments? if so any offshore company can do the trick for you. If you are offering investments to the public you will get huge problems and sooner or later all bank accounts and merchant accounts including the company will be shut down!

The title says "Public investment and currency exchange" :D - I assume he is not doing private investments!
True, sorry my mistake..

Reactions: protain
Wonder what license it requires and the scope of costs involved?? anyone knows.
Depends very much where you intend to incorporate the company. In Cyprus it will require a financial license issued by CySec start capital is aprox 200,000 euro while in the Seychelles a Fund will do it, required capital 1M USD!

We have ready-made companies available with license, registered address, office and everything else you need, starting at euro 25,000..

An offer I read, do you think it is real or not?

Reactions: JohnLocke
We have ready-made companies available with license, registered address, office and everything else you need, starting at euro 25,000..
If you need one, please don't hesitate to contact us!!

Hi,

Thanks.
Most are Costa Rica and Seychelles because it is fast and cheap and get incorporated there. On top there is a high (very high) level of privacy and no one will ever question the activity.

Oh gosh, another get rich quick scheme... As Admin and buka mentioned, these are almost certainly scams and if you are planning to practice this kind of business model yourself, you will have a hard time finding a bank who will accept such business activity. The main reason is: investing third party money, if not regulated, is a very risky business and can easily be used for fraudulent activities. Let's say I have a company, I promise 100% profit by investing in FX. You give me the money, I trade, but lose (or worse, I just tell YOU that I lost) and make a run with your money. You have no way of getting your investment back (you don't know me and there is no governing body to turn to).

Therefor - even if you manage to find a fully licensed shelf company and wish to provide such service, the banks will ask you for your company structure, business plan (investing strategies), background and what not, simply because they are not interested in having a fraud amongst their clients.

Depends on who is offering this and what license the company has. It may be possible. Some agent's these days just giving away their service for almost free.

Latest Threads