Our valued sponsor

Alternatives to Stripe/2checkout ? Using UK LTD Company

CaptainMariop

Dec 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello There,
I will try to keep this short. I live in a Nonsupported country to use stripe.
I opened a UK LTD company with 1sformation and bought a UK phone number with Skype, applied to get a Stripe Account using a VPS located in the UK. I entered my payoneer account connected to a US Bank. All went well, got my account verified, and when I got my first purchase Stripe decided to immediately shut down my account and reimbursed the customer. Notice I have never received a dispute ever not even on PayPal cuz the store has been up for over a year already. The customer that made that purchase even asked for the order tracking information couple of days after so I can confirm that the purchase was legit.
Anyways, Stripe decided that my store is "high risk" despite my site looks very branded and not as a regular dropshipping site. The products comply with stripe terms and everything. I contacted stripe support and escalated the issue to a supervisor, after emailing back and forth for a couple of days they will NOT disclose the reason why my account got shut down.
So, I'm here with a UK LTD company opened, a UK phone number, and a VPS and thought I could use them to do the "trick" with a different payment provider.
I tried a couple of payment providers but they refused to do business with me:
2checkout: I had several problems and a bad experience with them so it is a no go
Authorize.net: My store does not meet the sales volume to open an account with them
Mollie: They only problem with them is transfer the money to my Payoneer Account in USD because they seem to only do deposit in GB UK currency (I really need the US currency because that's my local currency)
Worldpay: Not approved for some reason they will not disclose.

I'm stuck with PayPal only and still make some sales but I get a lot of abandoned carts and I wonder if it is due to the only payment option that I can offer on my store.
Any ideas? I've been in this situation for over 4 months already and Haven't found a way to do business with a credit card payment provider.

there is no meaning for your VPS because you can open stripe uk from another country , you need just to confirm that your incorporation is in the UK

maybe you have a problem with your website , we can't understand there requirement

Reactions: Elliso
using a VPS or using VPN it's your problem, the IP address is constantly changes so one day stripe gonna notice that's you are using a VPS,i think the solution is one account personnel and one account business then ready to go

using a VPS or using VPN it's your problem, the IP address is constantly changes so one day stripe gonna notice that's you are using a VPS
But that's not problem it is not against their TOS to use a VPS or VPN, many are using it even with totally legit setups.

To OP: So in fact we can boil it all down to that it has nothing at all to do with your company setup but your website which is simply not compliant. I wanted to find out what was wrong with the website and then get a new one or get the existing one fixed. After all, everything else you describe is not relevant to this case.

Reactions: yngmind
OK this is quite an issue because the card networks require a company representative to be living where in the EU or where the company is formed.

You can hire somebody who will act as the director of the company, he will be applying for bank accounts and merchant accounts.

But that's not problem it is not against their TOS to use a VPS or VPN, many are using it even with totally legit setups.

To OP: So in fact we can boil it all down to that it has nothing at all to do with your company setup but your website which is simply not compliant. I wanted to find out what was wrong with the website and then get a new one or get the existing one fixed. After all, everything else you describe is not relevant to this case.

I agree with you. I'm placed in a really frustrating position because I have already well known brand on the internet that's been up since 2018 and I can't really change the name or the domain... Any thoughts?

Hello There,
I opened a UK LTD company with 1sformation and bought a UK phone number with Skype, applied to get a Stripe Account using a VPS located in the UK. I entered my payoneer account connected to a US Bank. All went well, got my account verified, and when I got my first purchase Stripe decided to immediately shut down my account and reimbursed the customer. Notice I have never received a dispute ever not even on PayPal cuz the store has been up for over a year already. The customer that made that purchase even asked for the order tracking information couple of days after so I can confirm that the purchase was legit.
Anyways, Stripe decided that my store is "high risk" despite my site looks very branded and not as a regular dropshipping site. The products comply with stripe terms and everything. I contacted stripe support and escalated the issue to a supervisor, after emailing back and forth for a couple of days they will NOT disclose the reason why my account got shut down.
So, I'm here with a UK LTD company opened, a UK phone number, and a VPS and thought I could use them to do the "trick" with a different payment provider.
2checkout: I had several problems and a bad experience with them so it is a no go
Authorize.net: My store does not meet the sales volume to open an account with them
Mollie: They only problem with them is transfer the money to my Payoneer Account in USD because they seem to only do deposit in GB UK currency (I really need the US currency because that's my local currency)

I'm stuck with PayPal only and still make some sales but I get a lot of abandoned carts and I wonder if it is due to the only payment option that I can offer on my store.
Any ideas? I've been in this situation for over 4 months already and Haven't found a way to do business with a credit card payment provider.

First of all i was planning to do with like ya since i just created a Gadgetstore which i was going to apply for paypment proccessor from those you statued but i ve got one question?

What made strip blocked your account without explanation?
I know one guy are selling Strip USA fully verified account in BHW forum, i personally haven t tested it but you can give it a try as this might probably helps you, i feel ya buddy and i am willing to help ya since i need also this service.

regardin those
2checkout: I had several problems and a bad experience with them so it is a no go/ What was Your experience with them?

Those seems to be easiest Online so what Sales Volume do they require you to have ?Please dude share more info here

ITS OK ;) Payonner give you USD / GB / EURO I ve all them altogether with thier bank account so i don t see any iusse here? do you get it?

ASK FOR GB CARD / ASK FOR BANK IN UK AND LINKED ALL s**t ALTOGETHER AND GO WITH MOllie.

Those is abit complicated you need a professional website or to fake out all data when you apply to them.

STAY in touch or pm to find out a solution altogether since i am willing to follow ya

Hello There,

stripe is bad these days , they was scammed drastically many people opened merchant accounts and load theyr stores with stolen credit cards , that s why stripe not a good option these days , they re blocking accounts without reasons , tried also to use , and i used in past i know it . the re not good anymore , for who is interested i have some sources who can provide verified emis accounts ... i can t give more details .

Obivously they have been scammed but they are not at Loss

They give more value to European and USA account.

Anyway open first account if not try second and 3th and keep trying ;) I myself I haven t started yet but I shall do soon as I am using PayPal which are thieves and holding my payment for 21days but I have no other options. My current sales is 40 per month and it's still not enough for them to realise funds within 7 days

Amazon Payments?
- The pricing is a little saltier than the average, but it's one more way to accept a cc. and virtually every online shopper already has an Amazon account with a linked card.

I also like Adyen.
- Perhaps an understatement; it's the best of the best right now.

PS! I no longer accept or offer PayPal. It's an abomination and irrelevant in this age. As a merchant, you really need to consider your masochistic ways of doing business and dump these cucks ASAP.

Last edited:

Latest Threads