Our valued sponsor

Alternatives to wise

marybis

Sep 5, 2020
Visit site
Hello, this is my first post in this forum please excuse me if I break any rules of this forum.
This is the question: up to some days ago I used for my company wise account, today I returned from holiday and I find a message that my account has been closed with no reason.
I only receive payment from my customers and send to my suppliers. I really don't undestand but they write in the emai that: "We can't share specific details about your account deactivation because of internal policy considerations"
Now I'm looking for a bank account with similar wise costs and that support instant SEPA. Can you suggest any?
I have an account with Italy Poste but it's really slow to send wire in Europe.
Many thanks.
Mary

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Hey,

As @Cavendish mentioned, there are many suitable, but I would say Bankera is the best. I would not recommend Revolut for same reason like Wise - such fintechs are retail-oriented. Bankera, on the opposite side, is business-oriented.

What is your business about? Where it is registered? What is your tax residency? You might need some help in case it has red flags.

Reactions: uplana
Hey,

As @Cavendish mentioned, there are many suitable, but I would say Bankera is the best. I would not recommend Revolut for same reason like Wise - such fintechs are retail-oriented. Bankera, on the opposite side, is business-oriented.

What is your business about? Where it is registered? What is your tax residency? You might need some help in case it has red flags.
Hello many thanks to you and Cavendish.
I have a limited (SRL) company in Italy. We do office supplies wholesales, my residence is in Italy.
Thank you very much.
Mary

Have a great look at all EMI's around. There are so many, for instant Google search the forum for EMI's there is a big thread with hundred of EMI's so there is Resource section in mentor group.

Don't go for just the first and best. Intergiro and Paysera are great alternatives so there is Revolut among others.

Hey,

if you totally fail to get an EMI you have three choices. Either check out the many threads here at OTC, join mentor group or ask Mr. @Gediminas to help you get you an spectrocoin or Bankera account.

Reactions: Gediminas
if you totally fail to get an EMI you have three choices. Either check out the many threads here at OTC, join mentor group or ask Mr. @Gediminas to help you get you an spectrocoin or Bankera account.
Hello, thanks to all. I tried with Bankera but they want: all documents legally translated then they want 450 eur to check my request and honestly I discarded this option.
Spectro coin I think is for crypto but I and my supplier don't use cryptocoin.
Many thanks
Mary

Another for AdvCash.
Anyway, being an Italian SRL (I am Italian too) I don’t understand why you don’t just open an account with an Italian bank. If you need to send transfer to another European bank - as you stated -fees with SEPA are max €2.5

The only problem you will face with AdvCash is that you can't open a real business account which can transfer money to 3rd party, that make it almost impossible to be useful.

I would look at Intergiro as an alternative.

Don't miss out on this thread:

Latest Threads