Our valued sponsor

Any BANKERA.COM experiences?

Singa

Oct 24, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys ✋,
Who had any experiences with BANKERA.COM , good or bad, as i'm looking to open an account there, and from i see, they provide really good seivces, with personal IBAN account they give you, and be able to receive payments from 3rdPartys Unlike Payoneer, and on top of that, is CRYPTO freindly man.. I mean this is like 1 Place Solutions to all online payments issues..!
Any tips would be helpful
Thanks you for u time, I appreciate it!

I have, and went through Gedimas. 1 Word: Perfect! Don't doubt, do it. You won't regret it!
The only downside is that if you have a lot of payments, they don't have a template for payments, so you have to fill in the details yourself. But that's lazy me talking :)

Reactions: Singa and AMD
I have, and went through Gedimas. 1 Word: Perfect! Don't doubt, do it. You won't regret it!
The only downside is that if you have a lot of payments, they don't have a template for payments, so you have to fill in the details yourself. But that's lazy me talking :)

For this instance, you could ask to transfer your account to Pervesk. They allow doing batch payments. ;)

Yes. Bankera is crypto-friendly. You can also buy crypto over their exchange SpectroCoin.
Spectrocoin Bitcoin Price is high as HELL
I mean You are paying $600+ above mid-market Price..
So if Bitcoin Price is $15,000 in coinmarketcap.com, Spectrocoin will sell you Bitcoin at $15,600 or even more..
So i think they not worth it..
What about Bankera exchange?
I never used them?
Does Bitcoin Price is mid-market Price?

Dont waste your time on bankera, if they dont accept your appliance they still keep your information for 2 year and keep with email telling you that if you pay the 200euro fee , you may have a corp account. When you look more deeply in the structure of there multiple company they seem more like an elaborate scheme with a shady purpose, but up to you to risk your money there, while their is so many more option with longer and better reputation.... you can also put your money in a trash can in the street and go picking some when you need it. It will be as shady and risky

Dont waste your time on bankera, if they dont accept your appliance they still keep your information for 2 year and keep with email telling you that if you pay the 200euro fee , you may have a corp account. When you look more deeply in the structure of there multiple company they seem more like an elaborate scheme with a shady purpose, but up to you to risk your money there, while their is so many more option with longer and better reputation.... you can also put your money in a trash can in the street and go picking some when you need it. It will be as shady and risky
what do you base this on?

Yo man, you are Biased, we are not taking your opinions, We need neutral feedbacks
why do you think he is shady? I have had help from what he wrote here on the forum since the first time I read.

Reactions: Singa
I would not keep significant amounts at Bankera and would use it only as a transit acc. at best.

LT regulator is cracking down on lousy AML practices and Bankera is first in line. They will not last a year before they get some fines or even loose license altogether.

See what MrTango AML became and recent fine award to Paysera.

Reactions: seabreeze

Latest Threads