Our valued sponsor

Any country in Europe to rent small apartment online without living there?

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
Is there any European country where you can rent some sort of appartment (very small) just to use as an address to provide to your current country when you signoff and relocate ?

There are plenty of websites if you Google but most of them are ghost sites or somply poor s**t.

it's a trivial problem, I did this a few times
it only depends whether you need a rental contract, utility bill as a proof of address, occasional physical mail forward/scan
and specify your budget of course and for how long you need this

Any country you're interested in specifically?
any it doesn't matter as long as I can rent the address.

I will need a Rental contract if possible, if not it could still work for me.

Budget, as cheap as possible, I can rent an apartment for instant in Germany for about 295 EUR / month but have to go there to rent it.

Budget, as cheap as possible, I can rent an apartment for instant in Germany for about 295 EUR / month but have to go there to rent it.
faking a rental contract is something you can do from anywhere for free

if you need utility bill in your name this can be done remotely - Slovakia, Italy, Czech republic, Malta, e.g.
but again faking it is also much easier (and cheaper)

really depends on the purpose, docs needed and how solid it must be

You need residence permit first.
:D how did you come to that conclusion?
I "live" in three different foreign EU countries (two of them I've never even visited) having legit rental contract and utility bill - maybe in social prisons like France or Scandinavian countries but in most of others no one cares

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
I "live" in three different foreign EU countries (two of them I've never even visited) having legit rental contract and utility bill - maybe in social prisons like France or Scandinavian countries but in most of others no one cares
do you mind to tell me more by PM ?

If he changes permanent address he also loses other rights (valid car registration, valid driving license, valid health insurance, resident bank account...). Residence permit solves all these problems.

You need residence permit first.
I'm a EU citizens and as such I can relocate to where I want within the EU, I don't need any resident permit first.

If you are interested I can rent a real apartment in Sofia, bulgaria and also hire you in a local company with salary and taxes.
no need to hire me, but the apartment sounds not bad. I tried to find some in Germany, they go as low as 300 EUR / months, problem is, there are hundred of people looking for these!

If he changes permanent address he also loses other rights (valid car registration, valid driving license, valid health insurance, resident bank account...). Residence permit solves all these problems.
That's not an issue, I can sign for a private insurance covering Dentist, Hospital, doctor etc. etc. for only 600 EUR / months. Covering entire Europe.

We can arrange budget rentals in EU with an online setup, incl. mail-forwarding.
You can even buy an apartment completely remotely, including getting a notarized legal deed in your name for around 4k.

We can arrange budget rentals in EU with an online setup, incl. mail-forwarding.
You can even buy an apartment completely remotely, including getting a notarized legal deed in your name for around 4k.
PM me with more information - which countries do you support, what (kind of) apartments/addresses can be obtained - both ways (rental and purchase)

Get the same in Estonia for 100 EUR and don't even need to go there.
All procedures are digital and available for non-residents. Quick process to register residency, tax residency, etc.
One of the most competitive tax systems with excellent tax planning options. Not an island (although it has over 2k islands), and for tax residency, you need just a place available for you.

Reactions: blizz
All procedures are digital and available for non-residents. Quick process to register residency, tax residency, etc.
One of the most competitive tax systems with excellent tax planning options. Not an island (although it has over 2k islands), and for tax residency, you need just a place available for you.
not bad, I send you a PM

Are all these in this topic grey schemes? Could one get punished somehow, or jailed, if truth gets revealed?

Or are they grey but at the same time everything in them is according to the law, therefore one won't get caught for anything illegal? And in this case - I'm interested. Who to contact? And how? I may not send DM to anyone.

Latest Threads