Our valued sponsor

Any US person get on global exchanges

CryptoFundGuy

Nov 16, 2021
USA
Visit site
I have a company here in the US. It's not allowed on Crypto currency exchanges like Binance Global, FTX Global and Huboi Global because it's based on the US. I am looking into forming an offshore company in Belize or another jurisdiction and then use that company to register with the global exchanges. That offshore company would be owned by my US company.

Has anyone successfully accomplished this? If so can you please share details on how your accomplished? Before I go spend $2k setting up an offshore company, I want to be sure it will work and the exchanges will accept it, even if it is owned by a us firm.

Thank you!!

If you were an individual based in the US, trying to open an account with these exchanges would they allow you?
With this question I am trying to understand whether what they do not accept is the US beneficiary rather than the US company. If this is the case they wouldnt take you in evèn if you put another company in the chain.

To be clear I'm not trying to break any laws. I just want to know how far up the chain these exchanges will look. These are exchange policies, not laws. I hope that makes sense. I'm any case I'm just trying to find someone who has done this successfully before we go spend the money. Thanks.

To be clear I'm not trying to break any laws. I just want to know how far up the chain these exchanges will look. These are exchange policies, not laws. I hope that makes sense. I'm any case I'm just trying to find someone who has done this successfully before we go spend the money. Thanks.
Hi usually an exchange or bank needs to identify the UBO the ultimate beneficial owner that is. So if their problem is the UBO being US resident, it wouldnt make any difference if you interpose an additional company. If though they just dont want the US entity then another jurisdiction would work. I would assume the former to be the case.

I have a company here in the US. It's not allowed on Crypto currency exchanges like Binance Global, FTX Global and Huboi Global because it's based on the US. I am looking into forming an offshore company in Belize or another jurisdiction and then use that company to register with the global exchanges. That offshore company would be owned by my US company.

Has anyone successfully accomplished this? If so can you please share details on how your accomplished? Before I go spend $2k setting up an offshore company, I want to be sure it will work and the exchanges will accept it, even if it is owned by a us firm.

Thank you!!
What did you end up doing?