DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Offshore Bank Accounts
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
UK Ltd with emi bank account
Open a Multi-Currency Account in HK - Statrys

Bank Account for Delaware company in the cannabis Industry

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

GrahamV

Dear forum users,

we are searching for a bank account for our LLC company that is registered in Delaware, to make it more complex we have a company that is advertising cannabis-related companies like
dispensaries, cannabis tour operators as well other cannabis/CBD-related companies. We do not sell cannabis or CBD-related products only advertise posts and company profiles. Due
to the fact we do business with dispensaries etc. banks and even PayPal is considering us as an "Indirect cannabis business" and do not want to do business with our company.

For example; Mercury bank came back to us with: unable to accept cannabis or CBD-related companies
PayPal: same issue
Stripe: Waiting still for feedback

It's already difficult to find a bank that will allow us to sign up our company remotely, however as we are seen as an indirect cannabis business it's even more difficult and we are getting the feeling that it will be impossible.

We found one bank at the moment called West Town Bank & Trust with a bad review of 2.3 that allows us to open a bank account as well payment gateway with some outrageous prizes:
Bank balance always: $1000
Monthly fee: $160
Setup fee: $200
-----
The payment gateway for our business:
All direct merchant fee: $150 p/month
Setup fee: $49
Monthly fee: $29.95
Transaction fee: $0.10
Processing fee per transaction: 4.99%

Anyone here that has some advice or other banks that we can approach for our business?

Any help/advice would be highly appreciated.

thank you,

VESTANON

Virtual Crypto Cards-Verified Banking/EMI Services
Silver Member
Mentor Group Gold
Dear forum users,

we are searching for a bank account for our LLC company that is registered in Delaware, to make it more complex we have a company that is advertising cannabis-related companies like
dispensaries, cannabis tour operators as well other cannabis/CBD-related companies. We do not sell cannabis or CBD-related products only advertise posts and company profiles. Due
to the fact we do business with dispensaries etc. banks and even PayPal is considering us as an "Indirect cannabis business" and do not want to do business with our company.

For example; Mercury bank came back to us with: unable to accept cannabis or CBD-related companies
PayPal: same issue
Stripe: Waiting still for feedback

It's already difficult to find a bank that will allow us to sign up our company remotely, however as we are seen as an indirect cannabis business it's even more difficult and we are getting the feeling that it will be impossible.

We found one bank at the moment called West Town Bank & Trust with a bad review of 2.3 that allows us to open a bank account as well payment gateway with some outrageous prizes:
Bank balance always: $1000
Monthly fee: $160
Setup fee: $200
-----
The payment gateway for our business:
All direct merchant fee: $150 p/month
Setup fee: $49
Monthly fee: $29.95
Transaction fee: $0.10
Processing fee per transaction: 4.99%

Anyone here that has some advice or other banks that we can approach for our business?

Any help/advice would be highly appreciated.

thank you,
Have you looked into getting a correspondence company bank acct?
Due to the nature of your business you would need a setup thats is twofold, front desk operations and back end operations ( the correspondence banking would be the back end).. rea#44!

GrahamV

Have you looked into getting a correspondence company bank acct?
Due to the nature of your business you would need a setup thats is twofold, front desk operations and back end operations ( the correspondence banking would be the back end).. rea#44!
Thanks, Vestanon, not familiar with it; twofold but will definitely check it out it sounds like something that could maybe work for us! Thanks for the advice. Graham

VESTANON

Silver Member
Mentor Group Gold
Thanks, Vestanon, not familiar with it; twofold but will definitely check it out it sounds like something that could maybe work for us! Thanks for the advice. Graham
You welcome buddy... Yes it sure works...do make sure you have it setup right from the word go, and you home and dry Sailing....thu&¤#

GrahamV

You welcome buddy... Yes it sure works...do make sure you have it setup right from the word go, and you home and dry Sailing....thu&¤#

Hi Vestanon, sorry but I wanted to reach out to you and ask if you have some articles or something that I can read to understand how this process goes. As mentioned I was not aware of this option you pointed out and I tried to do some research online however was unable to find a good article on this. Any help would be highly appreciated. thank you once again! Graham

VESTANON

Silver Member
Mentor Group Gold
Hi Vestanon, sorry but I wanted to reach out to you and ask if you have some articles or something that I can read to understand how this process goes. As mentioned I was not aware of this option you pointed out and I tried to do some research online however was unable to find a good article on this. Any help would be highly appreciated. thank you once again! Graham
Hey send me a PM..

hdloader11

If you can personally visit US to open your bank account, you can most likely solve this issue. I know this isn't the best option for some, but it is definitely the most foolproof way to open US bank accounts and get around their insane KYC requirements.

GrahamV

If you can personally visit US to open your bank account, you can most likely solve this issue. I know this isn't the best option for some, but it is definitely the most foolproof way to open US bank accounts and get around their insane KYC requirements.
Hi hdloader11, I wish I could but due to COVID travelling from Amsterdam is almost too impossible at the moment.

Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution

Latest Threads

Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution