Our valued sponsor

Best EMI for money from Africa

Dubsize

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
Hi All,

recently my business got kicked out from a U.S bank because i received money from 45 different countries within 24 months.

They did not like it at all, especially when money was coming from Africa. I was able to justify any transaction and show due diligence document on paying party but apparently that was not enough.

Therefore, I am now looking to open a business bank account with an EMI and I would like to know which one is "Africa friendly" and which one would not mind getting money from Asia, South America and as I said Africa.

thanks in advance.

Therefore, I am now looking to open a business bank account with an EMI and I would like to know which one is "Africa friendly" and which one would not mind getting money from Asia, South America and as I said Africa.

None!

Unfortunately when it comes to not specifically Africa, but money from all those different countries your business becomes classified as high risk. No way around that other than use a high risk merchant provider who can aggregate all the incoming payments and send to your business account.

How did you receive this money ? What account did you open?
So far I was receiving the money via Wire. I had a regular business account in a regular US bank in NYC.
After two years without problems, their compliance dept decided to kick us out because money was coming from too many different countries.

Latest Threads