Our valued sponsor

Best high risk payment processor for my dropshipping site(Uk Company(EU Citizen)

Gollum2000

Nov 24, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone :D

I own A uk company and im a EU citizen. and i am wondering if anyone here know about a high risk payment processor for my dropshipping website, i want to sell clothes from aliexpress.
i want to accept credit cards get paid, cashout to bank account to like (transferwise.com epayments.com) then use the Business card to pay for the bulk orders.
so i need a payment processor that dont hold my money like stripe and paypal. my english isnt very good....

Reactions: clemens
@Gollum2000 just a hint to you and all others who have difficulties to find a merchant account or a credit card payment solution for their business. You want to find your competitors and figure out who they are using so approach that processor. It will save you from a lot of trouble.

Hi! I can help you with a merchant account. My company DirectPayNet specializes in high-risk solutions in Europe, the US and Canada. We've been in business over 10 years. Please send me a note if you'd like to discuss further. Dropshipping is not a favoured industry for most 3rd party providers like PayPal and Stripe so getting your own account would be a good step to get your business going.
I am interested. Sending u a direct message

Latest Threads