Best Offshore Setup for Zero-Tax Resident

rowena

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Hello Guys,
I am in the mobile application business and receive money from only Apple or Google). I have UAE IBC and Seychelles IBC company setup with EMI accounts also I am UAE zero income tax resident.

This setup is going well(total $1.5m yearly turnover) but I will expand my business and I need a new company. Can you suggest me jurisdiction with EMI/Bank ?

- My income is from only USA.
- Very clear and legit business and payments coming from Apple/Google.
- Expected yearly $1m turnover.
- I don't want to deal with accounting and audit.
- I just need a bank account in any currency.
- No need privacy since I am zero-tax resident.
- I am not EU or USA person.

Thanks

WoWNull

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Sorry that i dont have answer for your question but i hope you can help me with small thing

How you get the money paid by clients by the store it self or you have other payment gateway bcuz i am facing this issue with my LLC in USA that as UAE residents i cant get any approval from any payment gateway =(

rowena

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Sorry that i dont have answer for your question but i hope you can help me with small thing

How you get the money paid by clients by the store it self or you have other payment gateway bcuz i am facing this issue with my LLC in USA that as UAE residents i cant get any approval from any payment gateway =(
Sorry, I don't use payment gateway. Apple and Google charging my customers on behalf of my company.

Can you take the income as a sole proprietor? Why do you need a company?
Correct but I already have an individual working setup but I need to diversify my business that's why I need several companies.

TheLastMonkey

Hello Guys,
I am in the mobile application business and receive money from only Apple or Google). I have UAE IBC and Seychelles IBC company setup with EMI accounts also I am UAE zero income tax resident.

This setup is going well(total $1.5m yearly turnover) but I will expand my business and I need a new company. Can you suggest me jurisdiction with EMI/Bank ?

- My income is from only USA.
- Very clear and legit business and payments coming from Apple/Google.
- Expected yearly $1m turnover.
- I don't want to deal with accounting and audit.
- I just need a bank account in any currency.
- No need privacy since I am zero-tax resident.
- I am not EU or USA person.

Thanks
Hello, did you find anything about it?

Latest Threads