Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin 34000 US$ as of today!

the whole crypto market is worth about 1T USD, it is estimated that about 2T USD is laundered every year worldwide.
only the US dollars allows to launders a limitless amount of money.
Market cap and daily transaction are two different things.
Market Cap
$24,280,354,892
Transaction Value
$166,990,474,820

That's my point Nobody is getting here is the major user of crypto is shady people and they do not care about the price.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: blizz
its not so easy to transfer in and out of bitcoin without KYC, for small amounts yes sure but no better than cash already is.
its actually easier for the authority to track money launderers who uses bitcoin because of the transparency nature of the bitcoin ledger.

not sure I get your point about the price.

its not so easy to transfer in and out of bitcoin without KYC, for small amounts yes sure but no better than cash already is.
its actually easier for the authority to track money launderers who uses bitcoin because of the transparency nature of the bitcoin ledger.

not sure I get your point about the price.
I heard many times that bitcoin can be traced easly can someone explain how? If I create a wallet that doesn't require any information, use programs to hide my ip and I transfer it to some guy for cash for example, how can they find me?

Reactions: troubled soul
I heard many times that bitcoin can be traced easly can someone explain how? If I create a wallet that doesn't require any information, use programs to hide my ip and I transfer it to some guy for cash for example, how can they find me?
They can't, if your coins don't touch anything related to you (private exchanges for example) then it's impossible to find you

obviously if you exchange for cash then it get harder or impossible to get any information since cash is truly fungible. unfortunately bitcoin is not and probably never will at layer 1 at least.

for large transactions it would be very difficult to hide since the whole banking system worldwide impose KYC.

Can you put some light on my thought ?
Am I right ? or Fool who think nonsense.

Thanks

You are right.

It is being used to launder money in some cases. It is also being used to evade capital controls in developing countries. I discussed it in below link:

The price of bitcoin as you say does not matter so much to organised criminal gangs. It is just a medium to transfer money across borders with unparalleled ease, privacy and speed. BTC being so liquid it is a suitable medium alongside other liquid and more stable cryptos like USDT. A drug dealer could buy i.e 2kg of coke from Columbia for i.e 2 BTC instantly. The drug supplier then can liquidate the BTC instantly into the market place via a partnering crypto exchange anywhere in the world and then into banked fiat easily. It is a no brainer to use crypto compared to riskier wire transfers, bulky physical cash or other financial instruments that require more concealing and effort.

Anyway bitcoin is naturally volatile as it is a speculative instrument with no fundamentals and its price movement will have little to do with what I said above sadly.

Tell me the pump is not over....lol. I am sure there is more buying idiots out there to push the price back up...come on......lol.

Last edited:
You are right.

It is being used to launder money in some cases. It is also being used to evade capital controls in developing countries. I discussed it in below link:

The price of bitcoin as you say does not matter so much to organised criminal gangs. It is just a medium to transfer money across borders with unparalleled ease, privacy and speed. BTC being so liquid it is a suitable medium alongside other liquid and more stable cryptos like USDT. A drug dealer could buy i.e 2kg of coke from Columbia for i.e 2 BTC instantly. The drug supplier then can liquidate the BTC instantly into the market place via a partnering crypto exchange anywhere in the world and then into banked fiat easily. It is a no brainer to use crypto compared to riskier wire transfers, bulky physical cash or other financial instruments that require more concealing and effort.

Anyway bitcoin is naturally volatile as it is a speculative instrument with no fundamentals and its price movement will have little to do with what I said above sadly.

Tell me the pump is not over....lol. I am sure there is more buying idiots out there to push the price back up...come on......lol.
Is what I also hear the tide of capital flight coming from the communist eu coming or am I just having nightmares? lol

Is what I also hear the tide of capital flight coming from the communist eu coming or am I just having nightmares? lol

By capital flight I hope you mean migration. As most EU countries tax you on world wide income so moving money out the EU makes no difference if you are still resident in it :confused:

Capital flight or also millionaire exodus has already happening for some years in many countries.

The EU will tighten it's exit taxation rules in future to include people and not just companies. So as always I will say get out of the EU while you still can.

By capital flight I hope you mean migration. As most EU countries tax you on world wide income so moving money out the EU makes no difference if you are still resident in it :confused:

Capital flight or also millionaire exodus has already happening for some years in many countries.

The EU will tighten it's exit taxation rules in future to include people and not just companies. So as always I will say get out of the EU while you still can.
Excellent advice.

w

Yes, i mean that. Pack up your stuff and leave the sinking ship in the physical sense.

Do you regard this fiat coin usdc to be safe from regulatory risk? It is like from conbase but I am still unsure if it is not better to split among the many stable coins.
After all, centralized projects are very easy to attack by regulation.
I believe they will have difficulties to regulate something on a Ledger Nano S or how would they be doing it?

the stable coins (like icos) are companies (besides dai) and hence their management can be arrested, bribed, blackmailed and what not by Mr. Global (or however you wanna call these global regulation crowd).

Nothing like a good federal indictment to make a person turn Tekashi 69 real quick smi(&%. They will set you up, watch you for years or even a decade and then pounce on you.

Nothing like a good federal indictment to make a person turn Tekashi 69 real quick smi(&%. They will set you up, watch you for years or even a decade and then pounce on you.
Could be the true story for a lot of people I know of... damn we are slaves of this new world

Latest Threads