Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin 34000 US$ as of today!

Whole market is sinking like the titanic.

Peter Schiff says to get out of bitcoin and he is always wrong. So BTC will be at 100k by Dec 2022 smi(&%......ns2

• Haha
Reactions: JohnLocke
I warned people I know of a BTC futures market gap around the 30K mark (very big and clear) when it was trading around 55K. At 65K they told me that sometimes gaps in the futures market don't get filled; I just replied that I have only seen 2 cases in my whole career, both in stocks and because the company got bought up and the stock de-listed. I warned them in good faith..well that gap is filled now and they just texted me with bitter disappointment that they had acted too cocky on their confidence...

NVO

Reactions: jjrapy
btw how is your Tesla short doing? ;)

You know already I am a bond investor not equity investor. How is your memory going? :rolleyes:

everyone wishes that a few months later...

I was being sarcastic...lol :rolleyes:

Don't know what it is with crypto nutcases these days...lol.

Reactions: JohnLocke and Vor
You know already I am a bond investor not equity investor. How is your memory going?

my memory works very well (Apr 5, 2019):
I do have a decent sized short position I keep rolling over. Tesla is not a company but a high school science project. Even a blind mouse can be given $12bn to produce an electric vehicle and could do better. Tesla has no value even the battery technology it uses is from Panasonic its a joke. Also look at the competition is faces from real car companies that are coming on stream with electric vehicles. Tesla is nothing more than an Elon Musk vanity project
smi(&%
that's why I'm asking... out of pure curiosity, maybe you sold at the right moment

I was being sarcastic...lol :rolleyes:

Don't know what it is with crypto nutcases these days...lol.
busy buying
knowing that it can surely go to 20k (or even lower) which would mean absolutely nothing

Reactions: JohnLocke
my memory works very well (Apr 5, 2019):

Your memory does indeed works very well indeed apologies cig-:,. That short position has long stopped out and was exited Mar 2020 when covid hit markets hard. If I held that position till today I would be homeless...or let me not exaggerate I would have felt it :confused:.

busy buying
knowing that it can surely go to 20k (or even lower) which would mean absolutely nothing

Not sure what you mean here? conf/(% Your buying crypto your saying?

Latest Threads