Offshore Bank Accounts
UK Ltd with emi bank account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account

Bitcoin New $60k high, where does it go now?

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

Chappers147

With Bitcoin hitting new highs today, where do you see this ending up?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-13 at 17.11.36.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-13 at 17.11.36.png
    198.8 KB · Views: 22

CaptK

Nominee Company Bank Account Real Estate Passport
Mentor Group Gold
Definitely hit 100K before the end of the year.
The whales are coming in to EAT!!!

nomad999

Entrepreneur
according to price history alone, we still have at least 3-5x to go from here at the very least.
now looking at all the activities in the space and the institutions interests ... this could get wild fast. end of year will be very very interesting smi(&%

John Andrews

Entrepreneur
the underlying technology (aka fundamentals) is completely useless, price is completely based on hype and people who buy because of FOMO.

I'm not saying you can't make money off of it but one day it will drop hard and won't recover.

Edge

the underlying technology (aka fundamentals) is completely useless, price is completely based on hype and people who buy because of FOMO.

I'm not saying you can't make money off of it but one day it will drop hard and won't recover.

Ok got you ..
Because my definition of good investment is something you can make money out of :)) You go in and out of crypto you can definitely make a lot from it, and minimize the risk of holding the bag at the end ..

John Andrews

Entrepreneur
Ok got you ..
Because my definition of good investment is something you can make money out of :)) You go in and out of crypto you can definitely make a lot from it, and minimize the risk of holding the bag at the end ..
That's true yes.

joseph15

People love BTC for that very reason; it is nothing. Money, gold, stocks, real estate, etc. can all be taken from you at a whim. Bitcoin pretty much exists only in your head and the keys are stored there. One of the few places you can park money outside of the sphere of government control.

Couple that with the fact that we're moving towards 100% internet money anyways very soon, BTC could become the new alternative to physical cash, except you earn interest on it because there is a limited amount. If people decide it so, this thing will be around in 50 years.

Chappers147

Ok got you ..
I would agree with this as well. It is probably the most unstable but stable coin on the market. Bitcoin will always we around, but the volatility will still continue (point proven over the last few days).

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts