Our valued sponsor

Business Start-up Advice

sz123

Oct 11, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone, glad to be the part of this community.

I am in the process of starting an online design and art shop. As a designer, it would be mostly digital downloads and custom design posters. Already have a fulfillment print provider in the UK who is ready to do the print fulfillment.

So the website needs a payment processor. I am a resident in Dubai and getting an e-commerce company running here insanely expensive. Also, payment processors won't accept you unless you are an LLC.

So Dubai is not an option. What is the cost-effective method to legally register the business, getting a bank account, and have a payment processor like stripe or any other? Also, what will be the tax implications as I am an Indian?

I look forward to your advice.

Thank you :)

Can’t help you with the Indian side.
But just set up a US LLC or UK LLP? I guess you might need a nominee with a local address for Stripe/PayPal to accept you, I don’t really have experience with payment providers.
Definitely make sure you are allowed to run such a business from Dubai under your current visa.

Can’t help you with the Indian side.
But just set up a US LLC or UK LLP? I guess you might need a nominee with a local address for Stripe/PayPal to accept you, I don’t really have experience with payment providers.
Definitely make sure you are allowed to run such a business from Dubai under your current visa.
Thank you. I know India and Dubai is not an option. For Dubai, I have't started it, because I know it's not allowed to do business under my current resident visa.

That's the reason why I am looking for options outside or any advice that someone has with this sort of scenario.

Like you said, for US LLC or UK LLP, I believe there needs to be a local nominee. But I don't know how it is.

Latest Threads