Our valued sponsor

Question Can i use stripe with a Free Zone Company in UAE doing this?(Read More)

elewax6

Jan 15, 2021
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I recently opened a Free Zone Company in UAE, i do e-commerce so i need to setup stripe for UAE, and i discovered it isn't supported then in the Emirates. Talking with Stripe support they told me to use stripe atlas and open another company in USA in order to continue to use stripe. My problem now is that 1 i don't want a company and a bank account in USA. 2 I prefer having a company and a bank account in europe area or maybe in UK since i'm european.

So what i would like to know is if someother like me had this problem and what should i do?

My ideas was to make a UK company or an estonian company in order to continue to use european bank account and stripe. If someone have already did that can help me please?

Have a good evening!

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I recently opened a Free Zone Company in UAE, i do e-commerce so i need to setup stripe for UAE, and i discovered it isn't supported then in the Emirates. Talking with Stripe support they told me to use stripe atlas and open another company in USA in order to continue to use stripe. My problem now is that 1 i don't want a company and a bank account in USA. 2 I prefer having a company and a bank account in europe area or maybe in UK since i'm european.

So what i would like to know is if someother like me had this problem and what should i do?

My ideas was to make a UK company or an estonian company in order to continue to use european bank account and stripe. If someone have already did that can help me please?

Have a good evening!
ditch stripe and use another processor. They are also getting harder to work with and recently they did technical changes which took time to adopt to.

As already mentioned you can get access to a closed trial by sending Stripe a message.

Beside of that 2Checkout and Checkout.com are available.

From the local Merchants we made the best experience with Payfort - even some Authorities using it for processing of medium 4 figure transactions.

Latest Threads