Our valued sponsor

Can Seychelles offshore company open offshore bank account with Barclay (Jerse)?

cathayca

Offshore Agent
Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I am doing drop shipping business , most money are from US . I am citizen from Asian country. In order to get payment from US, I need bank account located in the U.S., U.K., or any country in the eurozone (Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain). I can not use sigapore or Hong Kong banks, because money has to be paid through Bank Sort Code.

I am thinking to set up Seychelles offshore company , then open corporate offshore bank account with Barclay (Jerse), is it possible?

If anyone has better idea or provide professional service in this area, please discuss or PM me . Thanks.

Have you asked the bank? I'm not aware of any regulatory reasons they wouldn't accept you so it comes down to whether the bank chooses to accept you.

Otherwise, if we're sticking to the British isles, Standard Bank in Isle of Man is known to accept IBCs.

I do not recommand you Barclay in seychelles ( I have a IBC in seychelles). No card, no online banking. Very complex to do transfert. Poor service....

You cannnot clear cheque from canada or US ( or very hard, can be froozen for month).......

I do not recommand you Barclay in seychelles ( I have a IBC in seychelles). No card, no online banking. Very complex to do transfert. Poor service....
You cannnot clear cheque from canada or US ( or very hard, can be froozen for month).......
This is useful information, thank you for sharing. I was wondering about Barclays actually but will defiantly not go that rote.

Reactions: JohnLocke
For large amounts to be placed offshore Barclays in the Seychelles may be the right place, but not for small sums.

Latest Threads