Our valued sponsor

Cashout crypto + possibly use the company (in UAE maybe?? - but which bank then?)

Hi all!

I am in an interesting (but probably common) situation. I have earned some crypto by doing some services on some projects. Of course, there is no evidence of that (so basically I also have no way in which I can show that I have bought some crypto at some point and then made profit). The collected sum got bigger and bigger, and now I am in a position in which I would like to cash out some of the money (100k+). Most probably i will continue having gains, so I am looking into a long term plan.

Country I am from (Europe region) is not crypto friendly at all, so I started looking into alternatives (that are also tax friendly).

I ended up thinking that I should open an consultancy company (probably IT) in a free-zone from Dubai (maybe IFZA??), open a local bank account there and then try and dump recurrently (for several months) sums into the capital of the company (either directly from an exchange like Binance/Coinbase, either opening a bank account at a crypto-friendly offshore bank, personal account, and then using that to add the money to the company capital). In the meantime, I would use the company by providing some IT Services with it. In the end, I could get out dividends from the company - and voila, I can get out the money (and pay taxes for them in my country - dividends tax).

Summary of above idea: Some exchange (like Binance) -> Offshore personal bank account -> UAE Company (free-zone with local bank) -> dividends out in personal account (+ using in the meantime the company). // If is possible, we could remove part with the offshore personal bank.

Buut, by reading i got into bad reviews about UAE banks in general - that it takes a lot of time to open a bank account, that those banks are not crypto-friendly (ingesting FIAT), and so on.

So, because I am looking for a long term solution (and I would like to avoid spending on nothing around 5-8k USD), I ended up here - asking for advice:
- Is above idea a good one? Do you see any other better alternatives? Which ones?
- Is there a bank account in UAE that you know it would accept injecting into the company's capital a large sum of money (FIAT)?
- Is there any other stuff that I need to be aware off?
- About the offshore bank account - I was thinking about Nexpay. Any other advices/alternatives?

Thanks a lot!!

Last edited:
Hi all!

I am in an interesting (but probably common) situation. I have earned some crypto by doing some services on some projects. Of course, there is no evidence of that (so basically I also have no way in which I can show that I have bought some crypto at some point and then made profit). The collected sum got bigger and bigger, and now I am in a position in which I would like to cash out some of the money (100k+). Most probably i will continue having gains, so I am looking into a long term plan.

Country I am from (Europe region) is not crypto friendly at all, so I started looking into alternatives (that are also tax friendly).

I ended up thinking that I should open an consultancy company (probably IT) in a free-zone from Dubai (maybe IFZA??), open a local bank account there and then try and dump recurrently (for several months) sums into the capital of the company (either directly from an exchange like Binance/Coinbase, either opening a bank account at a crypto-friendly offshore bank, personal account, and then using that to add the money to the company capital). In the meantime, I would use the company by providing some IT Services with it. In the end, I could get out dividends from the company - and voila, I can get out the money (and pay taxes for them in my country - dividends tax).

Summary of above idea: Some exchange (like Binance) -> Offshore personal bank account -> UAE Company (free-zone with local bank) -> dividends out in personal account (+ using in the meantime the company). // If is possible, we could remove part with the offshore personal bank.

Buut, by reading i got into bad reviews about UAE banks in general - that it takes a lot of time to open a bank account, that those banks are not crypto-friendly (ingesting FIAT), and so on.

So, because I am looking for a long term solution (and I would like to avoid spending on nothing around 5-8k USD), I ended up here - asking for advice:
- Is above idea a good one? Do you see any other better alternatives? Which ones?
- Is there a bank account in UAE that you know it would accept injecting into the company's capital a large sum of money (FIAT)?
- Is there any other stuff that I need to be aware off?
- About the offshore bank account - I was thinking about Nexpay. Any other advices/alternatives?

Thanks a lot!!
What did you decide? similar position for a friend of mine

I don’t remember. But if you want to sell your crypto I am happy to buy.
For 100k p2p make sense. To multiple personal accounts in (optionally) multiple countries, in multiple chunks. Can use a p2p service like hodlhodl, bisq, Noones or Paxful, or just find someone to trade with in your local Bitcoin community or JohnnyDoe here.
In Dubai, while the banks arent very crypto friendly, there are services where you can sell crypto and get cash or a cheque for quite large amounts - you could potentially do it all in one go there.

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads