Our valued sponsor

CG BANK (Comores) - reliable or not

MrGoodman

Nov 12, 2018
Visit site
Dear comrades,

I post here the info received from the Compagnie Bancaire du Golfe S.A and would like to ask if anyone has had any experience with this bank. Because another bank in Comores that I knew turned out to be a scam. Here is what they offer:

"Our owners established СG bank with one goal: to provide a first-class experience for SME international corporate and private banking clients, combining technology with a personal touch.
Each client is allocated a personal relationship manager who will be the main point of contact. I will, therefore, be your contact going forward.

Please note by default we now offer SEPA Compliant IBAN numbers to all clients for
Euro payments. We are one of the first offshore banks to offer this service due to our strong correspondent banking relationships.
We offer bank accounts for non-residence companies with the possibility of making transfers either anonymously (with a common IBAN) or with a personal SEPA IBAN ( for personal IBAN - 50.000 EUR deposit is required), SWIFT.

We are not CRS/OECD compliant therefore we guarantee absolute confidentiality for our clients.

Here are some of the benefits we can offer to our clients:

• Multicurrency accounts and unlimited international wire transfers
  • Confidentiality. No disclosure of personal data
  • Remotely account opening
  • Fast onboarding - typically 3-5 days
  • Basic document package
  • Internet banking. Easy access platform is at your convenience 24/7/365
  • Dedicated Relationship Manager for every account
We currently have a special launch offer on our new prepaid cards that have no names for additional privacy and high reload limits. Please let me know if you are interested in this service when opening your account.
As the next step, all you need to do is send me back scans of the application and KYC
forms, together with your company documents if any, and we can normally get your account number issued within 3-5 working days. "

Moreover they say that for unique IBAN number security deposit of 50.000 EUR is required.

This sounds very good an actually a opportunity that has to be tested unless someone here knows information that makes this to be like most of such operations, ´to good to be true´

We are not CRS/OECD compliant therefore we guarantee absolute confidentiality for our clients.

OECD? I guess they meant AEOI...
Went to their website, their SWIFT code is apparently not working or disconnected. does not look serious at all to me.
The 50K deposit is odd.
I am very interested to know who's their correspondant bank...
I'd be extremely careful with them just like I'd be with any other bank from this juridiction as most of them are in liquidation or suspended... list-of-regulated-entities-banking-companies
One advice : stay away from it.

Someone know what requirements they have in order to get an account opened i.e. passport, utility bill and incorporation documents, what else?

I got confirmed that the min. deposit is EUR 1000 and they can do IBAN + Swift transfers according to their live support on this website Home - CG Bank

I assume it is the one we discuss here!!

If its that website then that bank is having a laugh. Blatant scam....lol :D

"Cash collection at the most convenient location negotiated with the client or at our offices Possibility to use ATM cash deposit services"
rof/%rof/%rof/%

Looks to be just a company with access to an EMI perhaps somewhere in Eastern Europe. Perhaps using MisterTango as they welcome crypto activity...lol.

***SCAM ALERT***

Home - CG Bank -> swift: "CMEFKMK1", a Google search ONLY gives cgbanque.io websites.

BIC / SWIFT Code überprüfen - TransferWise Not found by TransferWise.

We go the central bank of the Commores: Banque Centrale des Comores - Etablissements de crédit

We find:
Four banks:

- The Comorian Development Bank (BDC)

- The Bank for Industry and Commerce (BIC-Comoros)

- Exim Bank - Comoros,

- The Federal Bank of Commerce (BFC)

Three Decentralized Financial Institutions (DFIs)

- The Union of Meck

- The Sanduk Union of Anjouan

- The Moheli Sanduk Union

Three financial Intermediaries are present in Comoros:

- Comores Assistance International Company (CASi - SA)

- The National Company of Posts and Financial Services (SNPSF)

- The Comorian House of Transfers and Values (MCTV-SA).

Lets check the domain:

Registrant Org Campagnie Bancaire du Golf
Registrant Country KM
Registrar EuroDNS SA
IANA ID: 1052
URL: Domain name registrar & DNS service provider | EuroDNS
Whois Server: —
email.pgif

(p)
phone.pgif

Registrar Status ok
Dates 450 days old
Created on 2017-12-13
Expires on 2019-12-13
Updated on 2018-02-11

Name Servers
NS1.EURODNS.COM (has 288,208 domains)
NS2.EURODNS.COM (has 288,208 domains)
NS3.EURODNS.COM (has 288,208 domains)
NS4.EURODNS.COM (has 288,208 domains)

IP Location
se.gif
- Stockholms Lan - Stockholm - Bahnhof Ab
ASN
se.gif
AS8473 BAHNHOF Main Page , SE (registered Sep 18, 1997)
Hosting History 1 change on 2 unique name servers over 1 year

Server Type Microsoft-IIS/8.5
Response Code 200
Terms 203 (Unique: 137, Linked: 23)
Images 12 (Alt tags missing: 10)
Links 16 (Internal: 15, Outbound: 1)
Whois Record ( last updated on 2019-03-08 )

Lastly:
https://www.scamadviser.com/is-cgbanque.io-a-fake-site.html
This website has not had any feedback on other sites
This website is 1 Years old
This website's setup involves 3 countries

you can open an account without visiting the office
I am aware of that but there is no evidence that this bank really exist and I would not advise anyone to touch it unless it can be proven. I remember being scammed by numbers of site that offer bitcoins investment scheme and after they received my bitcoins their sites vanished after a couple weeks. The catch here I suspect is that they have set a target amount of money, say $5,000,000 then once they have achieved their goals, they vanish. All that is need is $50,000 from 100 stupid persons = $5,000,000 and then the once famous CGBank gone poof. Lol!

Reactions: bountymounty
Please let us know how much money you lost directly, and how much money you lost via the stolen identity (yours) they used for financial transactions.

lol.

I'm grabbing my popcorn for this one doh948"".

Tried to meet them in UAE.

Maybe somebody of you wonder but guess what..... there was no private banker waiting for me :(

So I had to grab my coffee alone and maybe I will never enjoy the private banking service of this high reputable CG Bank eek¤%&

Latest Threads