Our valued sponsor

cheapest offshore company formation - for your business needs.

orangeye

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Feb 3, 2011
Russia
Visit site
I was wondering why no one has been asking about cheapest offshore company formation for their business setup yet? Are you all looking for just the cheapest or is quality and a professional service really what you are looking for? I'm not sure what I was looking for back 4 years ago! But for sure I wanted a quick and hassle free setup of my offshore company and while it was cheap it wasn't that bad ;)

There are thousands of providers that claim to be the cheapest to setup your offshore company within 1 day, some even say it can be done in 1 hour, do you think that is possible? I think so, for instant the Seychelles, Belize and even some in Hong Kong is offering that service, not to speak from the UK where you can get it done within minutes!

If you look at the Vid below you will find out that for instant the UAE Dubai are not cheap but very expansive.

[video=youtube_share;MMj5v2zv-zY]

When I started with our current CSP we simply formed a company and asked them to open a bank account, Belize and Cyprus was our choice. Everything went smooth and no issues at all, today my group is the happy owner of a large group of offshore companies and other entities protecting our privacy and assets each day!

We are not into the cheapest offshore company formation but we are also not into the most expansive one. We have structured our setup so it is cost effective and provide us what we are looking for each day and on a long term.

It's not always beneficial do go cheap sometimes it's better to get professional advise (may cost some money) and then find the solution at the best price somewhere else if required.

I don't want to pay a arm and a leg but also I don't want to find a service that costs too much compared to what I get! I'm looking for a big setup for my offshore company and have a medium size budget so I need something that can be paid.

What is the cheapest and good offshore company agent to get me all this?

Reactions: JohnLocke
You may be more specific to what it is exactly you are looking for prodo? You can register a UK company for a few euro with registered office it is maybe 50 euro but does it help you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: marcel
The cheapest is Belize or Seychelles next to Mauritius and BVI!
I agree and they are almost universal, means you can use such entities for most purpose and banking including credit card processing is also an option thanks to 2co.com

Reactions: marcel and JohnSeed
There are thousands of providers that claim to be the cheapest to setup your offshore company within 1 day, some even say it can be done in 1 hour, do you think that is possible? I think so, for instant the Seychelles, Belize and even some in Hong Kong is offering that service, not to speak from the UK where you can get it done within minutes!
I read it and learned it's not possible so far. Fastest was a seychelles corp within 3 business days.

Reactions: marcel and JohnSeed
There are plenty of alternatives. You may look into BVI, Cyprus, Malta, Costa Rica, Samoa, Cook Islands and the list is long.

Reactions: marcel
naahhh not banned it's good for all starting out with their first offshore company to test their business strategy.
I agree with suzy. If you know what exactly it is you want and need and you know the tax regulations in your country it may be no problem to find some service firm that can incorporate your company for you. Many of the websites you find are "click and buy" so you won't need to worry about hidden fees or have to think about what you need to get your company setup. Everything you need they already put in a package for you to buy!
offshore-company-packages.gif

That said I would consult one of the Agents' date=' explain to them what it is you want and what you think the setup should look like, so they will be able to tell you if this is the right way to go and what problems there may be doing the incorporation your way. Most don't have the knowledge to setup a offshore company for their needs and to comply to certain local and International laws. [center']

tax-authorities.jpg

[/center] Once they have everythin setup the BIG BANG comes and they get boughtered by the local tax authorities or even authorities like the police to get arrested. In some countries it is simply not allowed to establish any company outside of their own. India is for instant such a country, China has some similar rules, you need an approval in order to do business outside of China and India!/monthly_2015_05/offshore-company-packages.gif.58c21ce90dcfa20ffa6ccbad6bc0abb9.gif

/monthly_2015_05/tax-authorities.jpg.e06c77eaebf0ecf376cf253ab28719cc.jpg

You speak in pictures admin, I like your comment and the information you are providing here is awesome and helpful. Some will really want to get things sorted out theoretical before they jump into a setup of an offshore company in an jurisdiction they don't know nothing about.

Cheap is not always the way, it is good if you know exactly what you are doing or if you tried it before. Noobs should stay away from such!

Reactions: JohnLocke and bothe
I can only agree to the last two posts. I have seen many complain about their Agent or some offshore incorporation firm that they good scammed, misleaded or similar. Most often the problem is that some noob (in terms of incorporation) read here and there about the benefits of creating a online business and the best strategy to do so is to incorporate offshore! That's maybe true for some people but it don?t need to fit in this particular case.

Maybe your business is different, maybe your countries Laws are different and maybe you are even not allowed to do business outside of your country!

The cheapest company formation at the moment are the on in the following order:

• Belize
  • Seychelles
  • Panama
  • BVI

1. *Cyprus
  2. *Hong Kong

The one marked with an * are also require you to maintain accounting, file tax each year and you will have some higher costs for maintaining the company itself. That said, they are more legit towards authorities, business partners and you can gain tax benefits from them using them correctly and in connection with advise from an professional tax firm or tax lawyer.

That said, the cheapest companies like Belize and Seychelles will be good for startup businesses and for those who need an entity for a specific project maybe even limited in time. They are cheap to maintain and easy to get rid off when you don't need them any longer. In addition they provide the highest level of privacy and anonymity.

Some interesting reading and there is a Video to this topic too here http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/03/offshore-companies-politicians_n_3008426.html

Reactions: pontiacG8
I agree with suzy. If you know what exactly it is you want and need and you know the tax regulations in your country it may be no problem to find some service firm that can incorporate your company for you. Many of the websites you find are "click and buy" so you won't need to worry about hidden fees or have to think about what you need to get your company setup. Everything you need they already put in a package for you to buy!

That said I would consult one of the Agents, explain to them what it is you want and what you think the setup should look like, so they will be able to tell you if this is the right way to go and what problems there may be doing the incorporation your way. Most don't have the knowledge to setup a offshore company for their needs and to comply to certain local and International laws.

Once they have everythin setup the BIG BANG comes and they get boughtered by the local tax authorities or even authorities like the police to get arrested. In some countries it is simply not allowed to establish any company outside of their own. India is for instant such a country, China has some similar rules, you need an approval in order to do business outside of China and India!
This is funny :teeth:

The cheapest company formation at the moment are the on in the following order:
  • Belize
  • Seychelles
  • Panama
  • BVI

1. *Cyprus
  2. *Hong Kong

The one marked with an * are also require you to maintain accounting, file tax each year and you will have some higher costs for maintaining the company itself. That said, they are more legit towards authorities, business partners and you can gain tax benefits from them using them correctly and in connection with advise from an professional tax firm or tax lawyer.

That said, the cheapest companies like Belize and Seychelles will be good for startup businesses and for those who need an entity for a specific project maybe even limited in time. They are cheap to maintain and easy to get rid off when you don't need them any longer. In addition they provide the highest level of privacy and anonymity.

Some interesting reading and there is a Video to this topic too here http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/03/offshore-companies-politicians_n_3008426.html
Yeah Belize and Seychelles are indeed the cheapest to setup!

Reactions: pontiacG8
Did you checked with some of the CSP that are offering incorporation services in the UK sometimes you get corps there for ?1 ! There are offshore incorporation services that offer Cyprus companies for ?100 and BVI companies for ?120 - I have not testedt these providers, but their fees are very competive.

Reactions: andreas