Our valued sponsor

Company jurisdictions for Cyprus non dom

metronic

Dec 15, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys,

I just moved to Cyprus and due to their banking history and talent pool, I want to set up my business somewhere else. My business is high in margins so I was thinking about Romania micro company. Anyone has any experience with Romania? (Plus talent pool fits my business and I just love to spend time in the country)

aside from that, which other jurisdictions would you guys recommend with low/semi Corp tax rates and decent talent pool.

Thank you for any insight or recommendations!

Hey guys,

I just moved to Cyprus and due to their banking history and talent pool, I want to set up my business somewhere else. My business is high in margins so I was thinking about Romania micro company. Anyone has any experience with Romania? (Plus talent pool fits my business and I just love to spend time in the country)

aside from that, which other jurisdictions would you guys recommend with low/semi Corp tax rates and decent talent pool.

If you can consider something outside the EU - take a look at the UAE.

We already worked something out with many non-dom clients from Cyprus in the past.

Business wise or did they also move to uae?

Thanks for the recommendation btw :)
Business wise.

They keep the Cyprus non-dom and only changing the offshore company from something like Belize IBC with EMI to Dubai company with residence visa and real UAE bank account.

Don't forget if you open the local UAE with the residence visa you are fully considered as a local resident and therefore no CRS reporting of your financial statetments happen.

It's called residence by investment

Reactions: Winston 77
Hey guys,

Could you tell us a bit more about the business activities?

so did you move to Romania or are you planning to? i will be moving there in july as well!
He just moved to Cyprus, unless he is a nomad I believe he plan to start over there and operate a company abroad ;)

Reactions: fabyoga

Latest Threads