Our valued sponsor

e-commerce in EUROPE with COD

Hello

Im new but i can ask something. I also checked some similiar themes are existing but in my case it is a little other.

We selling nutritional supplements in central europe only with COD /Cash on delivery/ model. We work with a local logistics and manifacturing companyes. The inventory is never phisically leave Europe and we as a company never phisically dont have any inventory. All storing and delivery process made by local fullfilment company in europe. Then i dont need credit card services as stripe or paypal and the logistics company can be a partner with me also with a 3. Country company.

We do it with now with a classic europe company with OSS in every country this is ok i know the VAT is not possible to avoid i dont need it. I only interesting about tax optimalization. In my local country we have 21 Income tax and if i can make it also with some 3. Country company with zero tax rete then it was been optimalized.

Its also important to add i dont sell this products in local county where im resident, only in other EU countries.

Thx for help.

Latest Threads