Our valued sponsor

Premium Advertising Partner Easy Setup - Dubai Company with Residence Visa, Emirates ID and Bank Account

Thank you, so golden visa is of no help to me since I won't be staying 183 days or 90 days and work or do business there :(
So, in theory they are obligated to report me, but in practice do they automatically report my properties there and bank account balances or not really?
You never know, cause such information is not available to the public. As for a fact, UAE is obliged to report and if requested will report immediately. We would not recommend to count on luck with CRS and Tax system.

The other day I spoke to someone here from the forum who has used emirate setups services and who spoke warmly of you. He was extremely satisfied and also impressed with your level of service.

I would like to get an offer for a complete setup with substance!

Is it something you can do, meaning that the company has an office address etc. and where you can also get a utility bill if necessary?

Reactions: JohnLocke
The other day I spoke to someone here from the forum who has used emirate setups services and who spoke warmly of you. He was extremely satisfied and also impressed with your level of service.

I would like to get an offer for a complete setup with substance!

Is it something you can do, meaning that the company has an office address etc. and where you can also get a utility bill if necessary?

Sure, we can help you out. Our prices for complete packages are provided on the 1st page of the thread.

You can contact us through our website or directly by my email: [email protected]. Thus, we will be able to provide detailed response.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hi,

Do I understand it correctly, when I create a company there to get tax id, residence and use address, utility bill of the company to create bank acc, I ll end up with non-csr bank and therefore theres no way any info will end up in my current residency, basically end up death and blind?

Or I ll need a nominee for this case? I dont plan to live in UAE but have no problem to travel there for vacancy sometimes.

Regards,
Delta.

Do I understand it correctly, when I create a company there to get tax id, residence and use address, utility bill of the company to create bank acc, I ll end up with non-csr bank and therefore theres no way any info will end up in my current residency, basically end up death and blind?

I would be more cautious about the use of "there is no way info will end up in your current residency", but in theory what you describe is true if you get your personal residency permit in UAE. Though I remember you being a trader, whoever you use to clear your trades may be the one reporting you to your home country as well, perhaps just because of your citizenship or the country of phone number you gave me, or of course the residency country you gave them.

In case of investigation into you, without substance for your company (director, but also usually needs more than that). Your home country may still claim permanent establishment of your UAE company is your home country and tax the profit at corporate level + then your money extraction at personal level, if they decide that you are still a resident there.

Are you seeking expert assistance for setting up a Dubai company with very low or 0% tax implications, non-CRS status (Common Reporting Standard), and solutions for converting your Bitcoin profits in Dubai?

Look no further than our services at EmiratesSetup Dubai - meet our team.

At EmiratesSetup we specialize in Dubai company formations, providing comprehensive support for individuals looking to establish a company in Dubai, obtain residence visas, and open bank accounts. All this in less than 16 days with our fast Service.

NUMBER ONE AGENCY
Being the first European Agency for Business-Setup in the UAE gives us the opportunity to provide you with extensive experience in Business Setup, Visas, Bank Accounts, Tax Solutions.

Over the years we have received several awards for outstanding performances from several leading Freezones and our partnership with trusted business authorities in Dubai enable us to create a Dubai company structure that offers shareholders the benefit of a smooth running organisation with a multi currency bank account and easy tax registration.

BANK ACCOUNT OPENING PACKAGES
You have probably read about the problems that new company owners face in Dubai when trying to open a bank account. It's vital to have the right partner to advise you not only after the company has been formed but also at the early stages. We work with several banks and are now in the position to be able to guarantee a bank account for ALL our clients. With our bank package we give you a 100% money back guarantee and turnaround time is 2-8 days.

NO EXCHANGE OF FINANCIAL INFORMATION - no CRS
You can choose between employee or investor residence visa when setting up a Dubai company. This residency status will enable you to open both business and personal bank accounts with local banks. The residency status ensures that you will have a no-CRS Status. Which means that there will be NO automatic exchange of financial account information with your home country (Common Reporting Standard). To maintain the investor or employee's residence visa's validity, each visa holder is only required to spend a minimum of 24 hours physically present in the UAE every 360 (Investor), or 180 days (employee).

SERVICES THAT WE OFFER
-Selection of the Appropriate License
-Selection of the Appropriate Activity
-Dubai Company Formation in Freezone
-Dubai Company Formation in Mainland
-Investor Residence Visa
-Employee Residence Visa
-Family Residence Visas
-Business Bank Account in the UAE
-Personal Bank Account in the UAE
-Tax Registration and Accounting Services (easy and cheap yearly packages)
-Second Citizenships - Passports
-Tips on Crypto payouts in Dubai

COSTS FOR SETTING UP A COMPANY IN DUBAI
We have sat down and decided to offer 2 discounted packages for Offshore corptalk members:

1 -BASIC PACKAGE
Includes:
Business License
Establishment Card
1x Investor Visa* and Emirates ID
Service Fee (includes setup, Visa application, Visa process accompaniment)
TOTAL: AED 26,250
*Employee Visa will be AED1000 less

2- ADVANCED PACKAGE
Includes:
Business License
Establishment Card
Corporate Bank Account (local Bank)
Private Bank Account
Service Fee (includes setup, Visa application, Visa process accompaniment, Emirates ID handling)
TOTAL: AED 33,250

IS THERE ANY TAX IN THE UAE?
Even though the UAE introduced a corporate tax in August 2023 of 9%, most SMEs are still in luck and will be able to stay completely TAX-FREE as long as they fulfill 2 scenarios:

1. 0% Tax - if profit per year stays below 375000 AED (around 90.000€)
  2. 0% Tax - for businesses and individuals that generate annual revenues less than AED 3 million (around 800.000€). They will be eligible to benefit from the so-called "small business relief". The relief will be available only from 2023 until 2026
None of the Corporate Tax Law, the implementing regulations or the Ministerial Decision clarifies yet on Freezones and their tax regulations. We are still awaiting further clarity on what will be considered Qualifying Income or Qualifiying Freezones. We are hoping for a 0% Tax rule for most Freezone companies.

NO INCOME TAX
Even though the Corporate Tax was introduced, there is still no comparison to other countries as there is NO income tax at all in the UAE! Bookkeeping and accounting will be very simple and hassle free and it will be easy for SMEs to stay below the threshold of 375000AED (salaries, dividends,etc).

ARE THERE BANK ACCOUNTS FOR NON RESIDENTS?
As a non-resident the banking options in Dubai are almost non-existent and also non advisable as the CRS only applies to UAE citizens. Therefore the way to go is to open a company with a residence visa or buy a property (to obtain a golden visa) and then open a bank account as UAE resident.

BANK ACCOUNT WITH DUBAI OFFSHORE COMPANY?
Offshore companies are not advisable at all, as it is not possible to apply for a resident visa and therefore the company or individual will not be able to get a bank account.

DUBAI - THE NEW TREND CITY
Dubai provides a unique blend of easy company setup, fast residency, problem free banking services, all combined with an exciting, fast growing multi-culti community and an extremely modern lifestyle.

Say goodbye to wasting your hard earned money on outdated offshore shell companies and unreliable non-resident banking options or EMI providers that burden you with unnecessary costs.

With almost a thousand company setups since 2016 you can rely on us to do it right. Discover a lasting and trustworthy all-in-one solution in Dubai with EmiratesSetup.

CONTACT US

EmiratesSetup

Office Dubai
Concord Tower - Level 9
Al Sufouh 2 - Dubai

Office Abu Dhabi
World Trade Center - Office Tower
Liwa Street - Abu Dhabi

OFFICE HOURS: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm

Phone: +971 50 885 6076
Email: [email protected]

View attachment 5399
Concord Tower - Level 9
Al Sufouh 2 - Dubai
Hello, do you advise on banking options for an RAK ICC company trading over 6 years with a good credit record?

I would be more cautious about the use of "there is no way info will end up in your current residency", but in theory what you describe is true if you get your personal residency permit in UAE. Though I remember you being a trader, whoever you use to clear your trades may be the one reporting you to your home country as well, perhaps just because of your citizenship or the country of phone number you gave me, or of course the residency country you gave them.

In case of investigation into you, without substance for your company (director, but also usually needs more than that). Your home country may still claim permanent establishment of your UAE company is your home country and tax the profit at corporate level + then your money extraction at personal level, if they decide that you are still a resident there.
I wrote u email for more informations hoe to setup this properly to [email protected]
Should I use other contact?

It's not just here. I wrote them an email a while back and never received so much as an acknowledgment. It always baffles me when companies spend money on marketing and then turn around and fail at providing the very services they advertise.

Reactions: PinkCat
It's not just here. I wrote them an email a while back and never received so much as an acknowledgment. It always baffles me when companies spend money on marketing and then turn around and fail at providing the very services they advertise.

Have they replied to you ?

Are you seeking expert assistance for setting up a Dubai company with very low or 0% tax implications, non-CRS status (Common Reporting Standard), and solutions for converting your Bitcoin profits in Dubai?

Look no further than our services at EmiratesSetup Dubai - meet our team.

At EmiratesSetup we specialize in Dubai company formations, providing comprehensive support for individuals looking to establish a company in Dubai, obtain residence visas, and open bank accounts. All this in less than 16 days with our fast Service.

NUMBER ONE AGENCY
Being the first European Agency for Business-Setup in the UAE gives us the opportunity to provide you with extensive experience in Business Setup, Visas, Bank Accounts, Tax Solutions.

Over the years we have received several awards for outstanding performances from several leading Freezones and our partnership with trusted business authorities in Dubai enable us to create a Dubai company structure that offers shareholders the benefit of a smooth running organisation with a multi currency bank account and easy tax registration.

BANK ACCOUNT OPENING PACKAGES
You have probably read about the problems that new company owners face in Dubai when trying to open a bank account. It's vital to have the right partner to advise you not only after the company has been formed but also at the early stages. We work with several banks and are now in the position to be able to guarantee a bank account for ALL our clients. With our bank package we give you a 100% money back guarantee and turnaround time is 2-8 days.

NO EXCHANGE OF FINANCIAL INFORMATION - no CRS
You can choose between employee or investor residence visa when setting up a Dubai company. This residency status will enable you to open both business and personal bank accounts with local banks. The residency status ensures that you will have a no-CRS Status. Which means that there will be NO automatic exchange of financial account information with your home country (Common Reporting Standard). To maintain the investor or employee's residence visa's validity, each visa holder is only required to spend a minimum of 24 hours physically present in the UAE every 360 (Investor), or 180 days (employee).

SERVICES THAT WE OFFER
-Selection of the Appropriate License
-Selection of the Appropriate Activity
-Dubai Company Formation in Freezone
-Dubai Company Formation in Mainland
-Investor Residence Visa
-Employee Residence Visa
-Family Residence Visas
-Business Bank Account in the UAE
-Personal Bank Account in the UAE
-Tax Registration and Accounting Services (easy and cheap yearly packages)
-Second Citizenships - Passports
-Tips on Crypto payouts in Dubai

COSTS FOR SETTING UP A COMPANY IN DUBAI
We have sat down and decided to offer 2 discounted packages for Offshore corptalk members:

1 -BASIC PACKAGE
Includes:
Business License
Establishment Card
Service Fee (includes setup, Visa application, Visa process accompaniment)
TOTAL: AED 26,250

2- ADVANCED PACKAGE
Includes:
Business License
Establishment Card
Corporate Bank Account (local Bank)
Private Bank Account
Service Fee (includes setup, Visa application, Visa process accompaniment, Emirates ID handling)
TOTAL: AED 33,250

IS THERE ANY TAX IN THE UAE?
Even though the UAE introduced a corporate tax in August 2023 of 9%, most SMEs are still in luck and will be able to stay completely TAX-FREE as long as they fulfill 2 scenarios:

1. 0% Tax - if profit per year stays below 375000 AED (around 90.000€)
  2. 0% Tax - for businesses and individuals that generate annual revenues less than AED 3 million (around 800.000€). They will be eligible to benefit from the so-called "small business relief". The relief will be available only from 2023 until 2026
None of the Corporate Tax Law, the implementing regulations or the Ministerial Decision clarifies yet on Freezones and their tax regulations. We are still awaiting further clarity on what will be considered Qualifying Income or Qualifiying Freezones. We are hoping for a 0% Tax rule for most Freezone companies.

NO INCOME TAX
Even though the Corporate Tax was introduced, there is still no comparison to other countries as there is NO income tax at all in the UAE! Bookkeeping and accounting will be very simple and hassle free and it will be easy for SMEs to stay below the threshold of 375000AED (salaries, dividends,etc).

ARE THERE BANK ACCOUNTS FOR NON RESIDENTS?
As a non-resident the banking options in Dubai are almost non-existent and also non advisable as the CRS only applies to UAE citizens. Therefore the way to go is to open a company with a residence visa or buy a property (to obtain a golden visa) and then open a bank account as UAE resident.

BANK ACCOUNT WITH DUBAI OFFSHORE COMPANY?
Offshore companies are not advisable at all, as it is not possible to apply for a resident visa and therefore the company or individual will not be able to get a bank account.

DUBAI - THE NEW TREND CITY
Dubai provides a unique blend of easy company setup, fast residency, problem free banking services, all combined with an exciting, fast growing multi-culti community and an extremely modern lifestyle.

Say goodbye to wasting your hard earned money on outdated offshore shell companies and unreliable non-resident banking options or EMI providers that burden you with unnecessary costs.

With almost a thousand company setups since 2016 you can rely on us to do it right. Discover a lasting and trustworthy all-in-one solution in Dubai with EmiratesSetup.

CONTACT US

EmiratesSetup

Office Dubai
Concord Tower - Level 9
Al Sufouh 2 - Dubai

Office Abu Dhabi
World Trade Center - Office Tower
Liwa Street - Abu Dhabi

OFFICE HOURS: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm

Phone: +971 50 885 6076
Email: [email protected]

View attachment 5399
Concord Tower - Level 9
Al Sufouh 2 - Dubai
Sent you guyz an enquiry email....hope to hear from u all soonest.

Hi all, Just want to give an update... at this moment of writing this post i am in email correspondence with Mr Mekan himself.

He is very helpful and seems to have a genuine care for his clients need and tries to understand what they want.

Will keep you guyz updated.

Last edited:
Hi Larin,

Sorry for inconvenience. Could you kindly advise when the email was sent? We always make sure that all inquires are answered promptly.

Have they replied to you ?

Sent you guyz an enquiry email....hope to hear from u all soonest.

Hi all, Just want to give an update... at this moment of writing this post i am in email correspondence with Mr Mekan himself.

He is very helpful and seems to have a genuine care for his clients need and tries to understand what they want.

Will keep you guyz updated.
Thank you for you comment.
are there available payment service providers that accept Dubai entities?
Stripe it is.
I wrote u email for more informations hoe to setup this properly to [email protected]
Should I use other contact?
This email is fine. You can also put me in Cc [email protected]
Hello, do you advise on banking options for an RAK ICC company trading over 6 years with a good credit record?
Depends on what are you looking for?
What type of transactions do you perform?
Which countries do you work with?

Hi Larin,

Sorry for inconvenience. Could you kindly advise when the email was sent? We always make sure that all inquires are answered promptly.

Thank you for you comment.

Stripe it is.

This email is fine. You can also put me in Cc [email protected]

Depends on what are you looking for?
What type of transactions do you perform?
Which countries do you work with?
I'm interested in hiring you guys for incorporation services. Can I PM you?