Our valued sponsor

EMI / Bank Account for an UK LLP with an Offshore Partner

ePayment is great, they have a nice procedure for approval and it's possible to get an account opened for a Belize company!

That's quite a lot to be honest but if you need to open an account for a structure with Belize entity in it you can't be choosy. :(. My only concern is monegro.eu is a UK company that was only formed on 10 October 2018 by some Latvian. What made you choose that company to help you?

MONEGRO LTD - Overview (free company information from Companies House)

They have main office in Riga and representative in Poland and Serbia, thats why i choose them!
Other options in my case for SLP with nominee is Turkey or Belarus banks, which sounds crazy as i think, thats why i choose Serbia!

They work more then 5 years i think and they have main company in Latvia or Poland, this LTD is just one of they companies!

Also they opend account for me in CZ bank PPF

What does these costs covers?

What does that mean? You have nominee director and shareholder appointed in your Belize company?
I have SLP with two nominee partners Belize companies!

What does these costs covers?

What does that mean? You have nominee director and shareholder appointed in your Belize company?
Costs cover everything - couriers, docs translates, lawyer in bank, bank fee, Serbian agent fee, adress in Belgrade etc...remote opening via POA, even web site if you need for your company!

Honestly I don't see any benefit of banking in Serbia, even the neighbouring Montenegro may be a better option.
If you can open account in EU for SLP let me know and i will pay 5k for you!

Serbia not in CRS, good relations with EU and Russia, no problems with dollars!

Last edited by a moderator:
Costs cover everything - couriers, docs translates, lawyer in bank, bank fee, Serbian agent fee, adress in Belgrade etc...remote opening via POA, even web site if you need for your company!
okay, maybe I have missed that point. But that means, I will have to setup a company in Bulgaria in order to get a address there? why would I need that?

Bulgaria??
You need adress in Belgrade for yout LP for bank opening, to receive bank korespondence for example!
Sorry typo, Belgrade yes!

okay I'm confused now. just call me stupid. Would it be possible to make a simple list on what is mandatory to get a bank account in Belgrade and what is just nice to have but not a must?

Sorry typo, Belgrade yes!

okay I'm confused now. just call me stupid. Would it be possible to make a simple list on what is mandatory to get a bank account in Belgrade and what is just nice to have but not a must?
Document set with apostile, POA notarized and with apostile, agent in Serbia, Lawyer in Serbia, notarized translates to Serbian, address for correspondence in Serbia. For more or individually for your company you can ask Monegro.eu!

Okay great.. thank you! Do you know if this only works for EU corps ?

Stay away from Montenegro, they are in the middle of corruption crises with their prime minister who is there for 20 years:)...And the two banks, Atlas Bank and Invest Bank that have accepted offshore companies are under temporary administration, and everything is possible...Serbia is a certainly better option...And for Serbia, I can help

Please note that Serbia is on the high risk list for money laundering by the FATF and most banks. Even EPB I think blacklist it bor&%#. So don't waste too much time opening an account there. If banks still accepts Belize entities when rest of world is moving away from opening accounts for such entities then it should ring alarm bells. However if your desperate then its an option thu&¤#. Just keep in mind it will probably be the next Latvia for banking scandals. Serbia is not on the same list as North Korea and Syria for no reason ns2.

Serbia remains on FATF list as high risk country for money laundering and corruption - Serbian Monitor

This can be said about all banks and countries nowdays, so it is proper bulls**t from person who said about him Offshore consultant!!! Funny!

Don't get upset because I pointed out the Serbia is on FATF list and is the last place you want to bank in reality. I did say that if you are desperate open an account there if you want thu&¤# But it is a blacklisted eastern european sh*thole of a jurisdiction that's all I am saying...don't shoot the messenger...lol.:D