Our valued sponsor

EMI with Unlimited virtual cards & no monthly fee

boy20hki

Jul 31, 2021
Nordic
Visit site
Hi there

Due to my needs to use multiple VCC mainly for payments to USA vendors and to diversify the cards bins to stay under radar, after my research around, I have compiled a list of EMI that are
+friendly for US LLC company
+free/low US USD /SWIFT transfer fee
+offer unlimited (or a large number of - aka. minimum 20) virtual card generation for business account
+free to open account
+no monthly fee

REQUIRE US SSN: NO
Mercury (max 100 virtual cards)
Relayfi (max 50 virtual cards)
Meshpayments (unlimited virtual cards)
Airwallex (unlimited virtual cards)
Stripe (unlimited virtual cards)
Revolut (max 200 virtual cards per individual)
Pyypl (unlimited virtual cards)

REQUIRE US SSN: YES
Klutchcard (require US SSN + credit score + annual income)
Divvy (require US company, US bank account, US SSN)
Emburse (require US company, US SSN)
IronVest (does not require US SSN, but masked cards available only in US)

Other services that might be useful to know
*** Ramp & Brex (unlimited virtual cards) - These two are out of reach for many because Ramp requires min 250k USD cash in any US bank account to qualify and Brex does not accept registration of/close accounts of small business left and right
*** Privacy (require US SSN + US bank checking account), Bento (require US company, US SSN), Pex (require US company, US SSN): These 3 offer subscription package of cards per month costing XX dollars...not so ideal.
***Blackthorn, Intergiro, Westerincard works best for EU/EEA/UK based companies and want to make EUR transactions. These 3 offer unlimited virtual cards but all cost monthly fee.

I am open to learn from you guys who are more senior in the field, if you know more options please comment below so we can learn from each other. I am constantly looking for new options.

Specifically for those that require US SSN, can I simply find a US person (maybe someone on Fiverr or Upwork), pay him/her some money and edit the article of incorporation of Wyoming/New Mexico LLC to show his/her name as owner, and ask him/her to login and do video/passport verification? After all, those EMI cannot verify because anonymous LLC info is not public. And there is no consequence to the hired US person if application is rejected and they do not affect their credit score or report to their US tax or anything.

Would be interested to know your opinion.

Reactions: I'mRobot and Forte

You don't want to ever commit fraud and especially not in the US.

P.S Good info you provided on virtual cards thu&¤#

Agreeing with @Martin Everson:

1)

can I simply find a US person (maybe someone on Fiverr or Upwork), pay him/her some money and edit the article of incorporation of Wyoming/New Mexico LLC to show his/her name as owner, and ask him/her to login and do video/passport verification? After all, those EMI cannot verify because anonymous LLC info is not public. And there is no consequence to the hired US person if application is rejected and they do not affect their credit score or report to their US tax or anything.

This is definitely not recommendable. A. You never know what this hired person really will do, even against you; B. It is a fraud that can make you many, many troubles when you enter the U.S. territory.

2)

Thanks for the valuable input re: virtual cards.
Just a very minor addition:
– Some another EMIs friendly to US LLCs are listed here Mercury, TryNovel, or something else? and here US neo-banks List [For Non-Residents LLCs] (but I have no clue how they are with virtual cards, you might have been checked them).
– Intergiro works only for EEA based companies; although they provide SWIFT wires as well.

Reactions: jafo
This is definitely not recommendable. A. You never know what this hired person really will do, even against you; B. It is a fraud that can make you many, many troubles when you enter the U.S. territory.

Could you have some suggestions to fix the US SSN requirement issue for 100% foreign owned LLC when registering with the like of Klutchcard, Divvy, Emburse? I know the method I mentioned is not lawful, but I *think* can pass through those EMI KYC. They have no way to verify and at worst they just reject the application.

Other way I can think of is incorporate a LLC that has 25% US owner & 75% foreigner owner, then register for those EMI legally with the US owner info. After getting approved, then its possible to file Certificate of Amendment or Articles of Amendment to remove the US owner. This cost includes state fee (up to 100 bucks) and registered agent fee (depending on agent maybe also 100 bucks) (if you are not in US and delegate this to your agent to do). Again, need to find a reliable US guy who can help with this, maybe someone in American community locally where I live (Nordic).

Could you have some suggestions to fix the US SSN requirement issue for 100% foreign owned LLC when registering with the like of Klutchcard, Divvy, Emburse?
I am sorry but I haven't.
What's your goal / the background? What do you want to achieve by having so many VCC providers? BTW, check this Advertising - | Any AnonymousService & Crypto Service|NO KYC/AML/CRS|Corporation|EMI|Banking|Physical&VccCards|PaymentGateway|Tax Structures|
I know the method I mentioned is not lawful, but I *think* can pass through those EMI KYC. They have no way to verify and at worst they just reject the application.

Other way I can think of is incorporate a LLC that has 25% US owner & 75% foreigner owner, then register for those EMI legally with the US owner info. After getting approved, then its possible to file Certificate of Amendment or Articles of Amendment to remove the US owner. This cost includes state fee (up to 100 bucks) and registered agent fee (depending on agent maybe also 100 bucks) (if you are not in US and delegate this to your agent to do). Again, need to find a reliable US guy who can help with this, maybe someone in American community locally where I live (Nordic).
Well, it's your business and your game ;)
Just be advised that if you try to fool a bank in the U.S., you are playing with fire – and a vast majority of US citizens is aware of it.

Reactions: boy20hki
I am sorry but I haven't.
What's your goal / the background? What do you want to achieve by having so many VCC providers? BTW, check this Advertising - | Any AnonymousService & Crypto Service|NO KYC/AML/CRS|Corporation|EMI|Banking|Physical&VccCards|PaymentGateway|Tax Structures|

Well, it's your business and your game ;)
Just be advised that if you try to fool a bank in the U.S., you are playing with fire – and a vast majority of US citizens is aware of it.

Multiple VCC is needed for a special operation that needs multi accounts to make online payment, you know
Other than that, I do not need that many EMI...just the most reliable ones like Mercury, Relay, maybe Wise/Revolut is enough
Thanks for the link you share, another option to look at..In BHW there are a couple of same service with top up rate 8-10% as well...this one seems also promising as they say cards are from real banks, tho their card opening fee is quite high imo.
Nah I am not trying to fool a real highstreet US bank in any shape or form... just try to find a flexible way around to work with those online EMI/ expense management service to make VCC.

Multiple VCC is needed for a special operation that needs multi accounts to make online payment, you know
Other than that, I do not need that many EMI...just the most reliable ones like Mercury, Relay, maybe Wise/Revolut is enough
Thanks for the link you share, another option to look at..In BHW there are a couple of same service with top up rate 8-10% as well...this one seems also promising as they say cards are from real banks, tho their card opening fee is quite high imo.
Nah I am not trying to fool a real highstreet US bank in any shape or form... just try to find a flexible way around to work with those online EMI/ expense management service to make VCC.
Well, OK. (The backgound is stil not completely clear to me but I do not think it must be ;) )

In such a case, if just cards are concerned, try to check Wallester (Launch your VISA virtual card program | Wallester) and Soldo (Empower individual and team spending with Soldo’s smart plastic and virtual cards), whether they fit to your business framework...
(Yes, they do not give cards for free, IIRC, but pricing is IMO reasonable; and there is no free lunch ;) )

BTW, Wise/Revolut I do not consider much reliable, especially not for an unconventional business – but it's just a side-note.

Well, OK. (The backgound is stil not completely clear to me but I do not think it must be ;) )

In such a case, if just cards are concerned, try to check Wallester (Launch your VISA virtual card program | Wallester) and Soldo (Empower individual and team spending with Soldo’s smart plastic and virtual cards), whether they fit to your business framework...
(Yes, they do not give cards for free, IIRC, but pricing is IMO reasonable; and there is no free lunch ;) )

BTW, Wise/Revolut I do not consider much reliable, especially not for an unconventional business – but it's just a side-note.

Thank, I check out Wallester now...at first I thought they only provide white label banking baas thing (the ones that charge a few grands per month if you want to use their white label infrastructure) but now it turns out they also have virtual cards for smb as well (Free Corporate cards), even free plan has 300 VC: Free company expense cards is a Business Revolution | Wallester.. These kind of sites can have many things and offers, it can be easy to miss things haha

Just add to the list above, there are some virtual cards services out there I saw recommended on reddit like usunlocked, digitcard.io, busdxpay, openpaycard, pst.net,...that provide prepaid cards with percentage commission that can be as low as 2-5%..worth checking out. They brand themselves as like DIY card generator & topup service but I suspect that they seem to have the same underlying business model like those vcc sites like vccfast, vccload, vccbaba -which are more like independent private sellers with higher fees.

Besides I am searching for "unlimited virtual cards" on G, it shows a bunch lot more so it takes a bit of time going through their offers

For EMI yes cannot trust 100% any EMI...though Wise and Revolut are most popular ones here for international payment...they have pretty responsive CS too so its okay. For me Wise is much easier to do KYC, Revolut is one of the ones I have most difficult time with KYC...

Last edited:
Thank, I check out Wallester now...at first I thought they only provide white label banking baas thing (the ones that charge a few grands per month if you want to use their white label infrastructure) but now it turns out they also have virtual cards for smb as well (Free Corporate cards), even free plan has 300 VC: Free company expense cards is a Business Revolution | Wallester.. These kind of sites can have many things and offers, it can be easy to miss things haha

Just add to the list above, there are some virtual cards services out there I saw recommended on reddit like usunlocked, digitcard.io, busdxpay, openpaycard, pst.net,...that provide prepaid cards with percentage commission that can be as low as 2-5%..worth checking out. They brand themselves as like DIY card generator & topup service but I suspect that they seem to have the same underlying business model like those vcc sites like vccfast, vccload, vccbaba -which are more like independent private sellers with higher fees.

Besides I am searching for "unlimited virtual cards" on G, it shows a bunch lot more so it takes a bit of time going through their offers

For EMI yes cannot trust 100% any EMI...though Wise and Revolut are most popular ones here for international payment...they have pretty responsive CS too so its okay. For me Wise is much easier to do KYC, Revolut is one of the ones I have most difficult time with KYC...
Hi! I just saw this thread, but do you have any recommendations for EMI's with high amount of VCC's (or unlimited) for a personal account (no company) based in the US? I don't mind paying monthly plans or anything, just need something with a lot of card regenerations. I do not mind any KYC/SSN verification. Thank you!