Our valued sponsor

ePayments is gone!

But epayments said it was their choice to suspend activity did they not or did I get it wrong? If so it is their choice to resume it is it not? Or can they not resume cause the bank they work with has walked away?

A lot of these EMI's lie about the real problems.

But epayments said it was their choice to suspend activity did they not or did I get it wrong? If so it is their choice to resume it is it not? Or can they not resume cause the bank they work with has walked away?

A lot of these EMI's lie about the real problems.

hence the wise and fair regulator that should represent the customers and clarify the situation...

let say it's not a total scam and the money is still there on some bank account(s) - how difficult it could be to allow withdrawals and account closure (maybe after a simple due diligence if required by FCA)?

I don't know the truth about the situation but either way FCA has the power to ALLOW or FORCE them to do so - if not it's just another useless institution wasting public resources since this is the perfect example justifying their existence... huh?

I don't know the truth about the situation but either way FCA has the power to ALLOW or FORCE them to do so

You need to ask officially the FCA to intervene. As far as I know it was epayments decision to block funds and not FCA. If no one complained to FCA then nothing gonna happen. EMI's can block funds anytime they choose too. Part of keeping money in such a institution especially a Russian one is that one accepts these risks from time to time. We don't know what is really happening as epayments is just telling people what they want to them to know which may be far from the truth.

As someone that has dealt with this situation time and time again I would repeat stay clear of any EMI or bank involved with Russia and these things are less likely to happen.

Well how to do that ? They answered to my question month agoo, redirecting me to another institution, and no answer until then from another institytuon ...?

You need to chase them up and copy on the FCA on that email.

Well, thanks on the answer, but I am not sure I understand what You mean on? :) If You want/can, answer/help me, here or use PM... Thanks :)

When you said the FCA redirected you to another instiution then send an email again to that new instiution but this time copy onto that email the FCA in the Carbon Copy (CC) field.

When you said the FCA redirected you to another instiution then send an email again to that new instiution but this time copy onto that email the FCA in the Carbon Copy (CC) field.
That's a great way of doing it, not just in this case but always if two parties involved that direct you to a third one!

Let's hope they will soon turn back to business and improve the service level.

Reactions: Back2Matters
What should be improved in your opinion?
Ohh my, there is a lot, I gave up on their entire account approval process, it was just a nightmare. Today I'm happy that I didn't make use of their operation.

If that will work I hope some of the many posted in this thread will report back about the result.

ePayments doesn't break the law in any way right now, so if you think to sue you have to file a lawsuit to FCA directly.
Many guys have already contacted lawyers, nothing you can make here.
However clients funds are under safeguarding, there are no worries about it. But FCA suspension doesn't have any deadlines, so we should be patient until ePayments meets all the requirements of FCA or their license to be revoked.

Reactions: Back2Matters

Latest Threads