RBFC - Royal Business Finance Corp.
Mentor Group
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.

Euro Prepaid / Debit Card for Crypto or Forex Trading Activity

Ava

I am sorry if this is the right thread to post this question.

My boss told me to research a companies who can provide a bulk of prepaid card for the Bitcoin or Crypto / Forex Trading activity for their clients.

Anyone can help me out of this.. thank you in advance.. :)

GiGoGo

I make things happen
Entrepreneur
Wirex is a good option for EEA residents. For the rest, I don't know a good one yet, but I'm thinking that could be interesting to create a new company for that.

Ava

Wirex is a good option for EEA residents. For the rest, I don't know a good one yet, but I'm thinking that could be interesting to create a new company for that.
thanks for the help.. will contact them now..

Ava

I have inquire with Mister Tango / Wirex but they are only accepting European residence.

Ava

Hi is there anyone tried PayCent? I got their proposal and they are offering also for Non European as well. I just want to know if their service is good?

Ava

Have you asked if you can open an account if you have a UK or other European country and want to open a business account with them?
most client wants to have card only without registering their own company.

Andrew Gooden

Hi is there anyone tried PayCent? I got their proposal and they are offering also for Non European as well. I just want to know if their service is good?
Thank you for this information will investigate it some more. Cheers!

Fishman

Is bitwala ok use as epayments was before? Can you believe my luck this week. I transfered 400euros from revolut to epayments Monday afternoon. And on Tuesday about 14 o'clock it came in. I then tried to exchenge it to btc but the money was refunded after a second. And later that night I got message from customer service about the scandal.

Mentor Group

Latest Threads

Mentor Group