Euro Prepaid / Debit Card for Crypto or Forex Trading Activity

Ava

I am sorry if this is the right thread to post this question.

My boss told me to research a companies who can provide a bulk of prepaid card for the Bitcoin or Crypto / Forex Trading activity for their clients.

Anyone can help me out of this.. thank you in advance.. :)

darkster

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
If someone know I would be interested too!

Reactions: Ava

GiGoGo

Wirex is a good option for EEA residents. For the rest, I don't know a good one yet, but I'm thinking that could be interesting to create a new company for that.

Ava

Wirex is a good option for EEA residents. For the rest, I don't know a good one yet, but I'm thinking that could be interesting to create a new company for that.
thanks for the help.. will contact them now..

darkster

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
Someone know if Mister Tango got a debit card again or is it gone for ever?

Revolut offers a debit card too!

Ava

I have inquire with Mister Tango / Wirex but they are only accepting European residence.

darkster

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
Have you asked if you can open an account if you have a UK or other European country and want to open a business account with them?

Ava

Hi is there anyone tried PayCent? I got their proposal and they are offering also for Non European as well. I just want to know if their service is good?

Ava

Have you asked if you can open an account if you have a UK or other European country and want to open a business account with them?
most client wants to have card only without registering their own company.

Andrew Gooden

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Hi is there anyone tried PayCent? I got their proposal and they are offering also for Non European as well. I just want to know if their service is good?
Thank you for this information will investigate it some more. Cheers!