Our valued sponsor

Euro Prepaid / Debit Card for Crypto or Forex Trading Activity

If someone know I would be interested too!

Wirex is a good option for EEA residents. For the rest, I don't know a good one yet, but I'm thinking that could be interesting to create a new company for that.

Someone know if Mister Tango got a debit card again or is it gone for ever?

Revolut offers a debit card too!

Have you asked if you can open an account if you have a UK or other European country and want to open a business account with them?

Other options :

Is bitwala ok use as epayments was before? Can you believe my luck this week. I transfered 400euros from revolut to epayments Monday afternoon. And on Tuesday about 14 o'clock it came in. I then tried to exchenge it to btc but the money was refunded after a second. And later that night I got message from customer service about the scandal.

That of Balckcatcard is very good one. It serves like an ordinary mastercard euro card with a crypto wallet linked to it. You make fiat-crypto or crypto-fiat exchange and then spend it online or withdraw it. As far as I remember, there is no cash fee up to 200 euro per month at a atm which accepts Mastercard, then fee is 1% for EU residents, for non-residents is it always fixed 2% on any amount Topping up from other cards is with 3,5% fee

Reactions: DaveDu

Latest Threads