Our valued sponsor

Experience with Yuropay.com?

Patrickcos

May 12, 2020
Visit site
Hi

I am looking for an EMI similar to transferwise but cannot use transferwise.
I need dedicated iban for my business ( consulting ),
80k-100k per month. I also would like a crypto friendly emi if possible.
A guy spoke about yuropay.com in another thread in this forum, I made some checked, but nothing smells good at truspilot or net reviews.
Some got an experience as user?
If not ,I'd like to hear about another serious EMI

I have no experience with them, but got a quick look at yuropay.com.
This service is run by German company YuroPay Ltd. & Co. KG and it obviously targets German speaking customers. YuroPay Ltd. & Co. KG probably acts as an agent for Malta-based EMI Paymix Ltd. Paymix exists since 2012, which is good. People in their management look solid, again, analyzing briefly. And since they are open to identify themselves it is also a very good sign. Also Malta regulations are very strict, so I believe this EMI is fine to work with, unless you can get into their risk appetite, as consulting is considered a high risk business in some countries. I'd go for a direct account with Paymix.
Hope this helps!

@Unicorp Consulting thank you for your infos, I have tried to register with them, with an UK & Netherlands company , they don't accept those 2 jurisdictions so at the end they are not useful for me.
Concerning paymix I have pointed them under the first so I checked, they ask for big fees for the application, and I stopped with those Emi's asking for applications fees, and then reject your application.
Thanks anyway

Reactions: Unicorp Consulting
@Unicorp Consulting thank you for your infos, I have tried to register with them, with an UK & Netherlands company , they don't accept those 2 jurisdictions so at the end they are not useful for me.
Concerning paymix I have pointed them under the first so I checked, they ask for big fees for the application, and I stopped with those Emi's asking for applications fees, and then reject your application.
Thanks anyway

I see, thanks for sharing.

Check out Gediminas message, since he is Lithuanian, he might have a reasonable advice about Lithuanian EMIs, which might work as good as TW. I don't work with much of them LT EMIs, but it looks like Paysera might be your case, they will issue dedicated IBAN for transfers within SEPA/Target2. Other option is Vialet, I can introduce you there, if you get through our KYC:)

Thanks anyway

Sometimes its help, if you check the website content before, see here: Business account with dedicated IBAN for entrepreneur – YuroPay

We primarily target companies domiciled within the EU with entry in German Commercial Register.