Our valued sponsor

Foreigner residing in germany with estonian company

Zelda

Jan 27, 2019
Visit site
Hello guys,
I have been reading about this, but I haven't found any answers for those specific questions. I heard so many things outside, not in this forum, some are stupid, but I need to know those answers before I proceed to the next decision in my life.
1-can a foreigner has two residencies at the same time, I currently have the German residency as a foreigner, will Germany know once I apply to have the Estonian one as well?
2-would that be a problem managing an Estonian company from Germany and keeping everything in Estonia (money and banks) and not paying myself, I am planning to live here (in Germany) for two years until I get the German pass and then move to Estonia if I get the residency.
Those questions are not linked, you can answer each specifically.
Thank you in advance for your inputs.

1-can a foreigner has two residencies at the same time, I currently have the German residency as a foreigner, will Germany know once I apply to have the Estonian one as well?
They will since you must be tax resident somewhere and make your choice.

If you live in Germny you will be taxed from the income / profits the company in Estonia make. There is not way around it with the setup you describe.

They will since you must be tax resident somewhere and make your choice.
What if I give Estonia a Moroccan address to form a company online? If I provide a Moroccan addresses, how would Germany know?
If you live in Germny you will be taxed from the income / profits the company in Estonia make. There is not way around it with the setup you describe.
So, a foreigner can have two residencies in Europe at the same time, he just has to decide where to be tax resident in, right?

Is it possible I send you a dm and describe the details, it would be easy for you to provide some insights:)